Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Tomy Mathew, 54, 1900 block of Brentwood Lane, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper backing at 7:04 p.m. Sept. 14 at 1988 Brentwood Lane.
• Angela K. Tigrett, 46, 1600 block of Whispering Oaks Court, West Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and urinating in public at 1:53 p.m. Sept. 13 at 601 S. County Farm Road.
• Rose M. Stewart, 65, 100 block of West Park Circle Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper backing, improper lighting and damage to city property at 12:36 a.m. Sept. 6 at the intersection of Washington Street and Parkway Drive
• A power washer, leaf blower and cordless radio were removed from a van between 4 p.m. Sept. 6 and 8:30 a.m. Sept. 9 in the 900 block of East College Avenue.
• A cell phone was reported stolen from an unsecured vehicle between 9:30 a.m. and 9:50 a.m. Sept. 9 at 479 N. County Farm Road.
Theft and retail theft
• An iPhone was lost in the downtown Wheaton area between 7 p.m. Sept. 14 and 7:30 a.m. Sept. 15 at the corner of Main and Front streets. The owner of the phone used the “Find my iPhone” application and received a brief signal in the area of Woodridge, but the phone’s exact location could not be determined.
• An unsecured bicycle was stolen from a bike rack between 3:15 and 5:45 p.m. Sept. 13 on the north side of Briar Glen School in the 1800 block of South Briarcliffe Boulevard.
• A bicycle was stolen between 4 and 6 p.m. Sept. 9 in the 1300 block of North Main Street.
• Susan M. Kincaid, 44, 0n511 Willow Road, was charged with retail theft at 12:45 p.m. Sept. 12 at 401 S. County Farm Road.
• An unknown male pushed a full shopping cart out of the southern exit doors of a store without paying for the merchandise between 10:05 a.m. and 10:25 a.m. Sept. 10 in the 600 block of South County Farm Road.
• A digital camera left next to a vehicle in a driveway was reported stolen between 5 p.m. and 5:15 p.m. Sept. 4 in the 1200 block of East Liberty Drive.
• A leaf blower was removed from an open trailer between 10:29 a.m. and 11:16 a.m. Sept. 11 in the 1500 block of Whitman Drive.
• A bicycle was stolen between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. Sept. 9 at 1340 N. Main St.
• Tatiana Marquita Latrice Johnson, 30, 1902 S. Homan St., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 12:05 p.m. Sept. 9 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
Possession of drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Andrew T. Johnson, 21, 27 W 100 block of James Street, West Chicago, was charged with possession of cannabis at 8:33 p.m. Sept. 14 at 1501 N. Main St.
• Jameson R. Peplinski, 39, 2900 block of North 4351st Road, Sheridan, was charged with possession of cannabis at 3:40 p.m. Sept. 14 at the corner of Warrenville Avenue and Wiesbrook Road.
• Katherine Thom, 19, 26w700 block of Lindsey Avenue, Winfield, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:43 p.m. Sept. 13 at 268 Danda Square West.
• Joshua M. Adkins, 23, 500 block of County Ridge Road, Warrenville was charged with possession of a controlled substance; Eric D. Cates Jr., 22, 2s400 block of Cynthia Drive, Warrenville, was charged with possession of cannabis and Kathleen A. Lewandowski, 18, 26w200 block of Tomahawk Drive, were charged with possession of cannabis at 1:48 a.m. Sept. 12 at the corner of Roosevelt Road and Carlton Avenue.
• Corey L. Frazier, 18, 305 Geneva Road, Glen Ellyn and Lafeldric S. Henderson, 18, 1350 S. Lorraine St., were charged with possession of cannabis and Brandon Z. Collins, 18, 1114 Rodes Court, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 9 p.m. Sept. 12 at the intersection of Briarcliffe Boulevard and Lakecliffe Drive.
• Nicolas E. Glucksmann-Kuis, 50, 1700 Walnut St., St. Charles, was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia and a suspended driver’s license at 7:35 a.m. Sept. 11 at the corner of Blanchard Street and Coolidge Avenue.
• A motorcycle was tipped over, causing minor damage to the right side between 2:30 and 4:51 a.m. Sept. 14 in the 500 block of East Kenilworth Avenue.