Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Milena A. Tortorich, 38, 376 Amy Court, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, sign violation, improper lane usage and expired license plate at 5:16 p.m. Sept. 4 at Western Avenue and Linden Street.
• Eligio Lee Torres, 43, 99 E. Robinhood Way, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and illegal transportation of alcohol at 11:22 p.m. Sept. 4 at Route 53 and Sheehan Avenue.
• William H. Heller, 42, 618 Euclid Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and no taillights at 1:30 a.m. Sept. 6 at Hawthorne Boulevard and Main Street.
• Jakari S. Cammon, 19, 330 Cedar Lane, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 9:49 p.m. Sept. 3 in the 300 block of Cedar Lane.
• Rasheen J. Fultz, 29, 330 Cedar Lane, and John C. Fiacchino, 26, 3433 W. 124th St., Alsip, each were charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 1:31 p.m. Sept. 4 at Lake Foxcroft Park, 2S540 Lambert Road. Fiacchino also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
A credit card and $120 cash were stolen from a purse hanging over the back of a chair at 12:45 p.m. Sept. 6 at Panera Bread, 541 Roosevelt Road. The stolen credit card was later used to make a fraudulent purchase.
William D. Williams, 42, 1333 S. Lorraine Road, Wheaton, was charged with criminal damage to vehicle at 9 a.m. Sept. 3 in the zero block of Park Boulevard.
to property reported
A recycle bin was set on fire in a parkway at 3:21 a.m. Sept. 2 in the 500 block of Bryant Avenue.
Criminal defacement reported
A portable storage trailer and portable toilet were spray painted with graffiti at 10:42 a.m. Sept. 8 in the 300 block of Ramblewood Drive.
Brittany L. Rucker, 22, 202 Surrey Drive, and Kristopher A. Harris, 24, 202 Surrey Drive, each were charged with disorderly conduct at 6:30 p.m. Sept. 2 at B and D Liquors, 1184 Roosevelt Road.
• John M. Bongiorno, 39, 2N436 Bernice Ave., was charged with public intoxication at 10:32 p.m. Sept. 2 in the 500 block of Main Street.
• John D. Page, 57, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 7:05 p.m. Sept. 7 in the 300 block of Hawthorne Boulevard.
Possession of a fraudulent identification
Christopher T. Lederhouse, 19, 591 Kenilworth Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with possession of a fraudulent identification at noon Sept. 7 at B and D Liquors, 1184 Roosevelt Road.
Tiajuana Jackson, 42, 525 N. Yale Ave., Villa Park, was charged with driving without a license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 8:34 a.m. Sept. 6 at Geneva Road and Evergreen Avenue.