U.S. News and World Report ranks Elmhurst College among Best Value Schools
ELMHURST – The most recent U.S. News and World Report rankings have named Elmhurst College in two categories for 2014.
The school held its No. 11 spot in the Best Regional Universities category since last year. Elmhurst College was ranked against other colleges and universities in the Midwest that provide a full range of undergraduate majors and master's degree programs.
Elmhurst College also moved up two spots to no. 13 on the Best Value Schools list. U.S News and World Report used 2014 Best Colleges rankings and the net cost for attendance for a student who received the average level of need-based financial aid last school year.
According to U.S. News and World Report, about 74 percent of Elmhurst College students receive need-based grants.
No other Chicago-area institutions ranked higher than Elmhurst in either category and many of those higher on the list were significantly larger schools.
More Mobile News
- Lemont Library, Historical Society to celebrate holidays on Sunday
- English composer makes Chicago area debut at St. Michael church in Wheaton
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Glenbard South's madrigal dinner to give taste of past as holidays approach
- Celebrating Thanksgiving at St. Petronille