Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Three bikes were reported stolen in the 600 block of Summit Street between 7:30 and 8 p.m. Sept. 11. There are no suspects. The black Schwinn and two blue Trek bicycles were valued at a combined $475.
• A black Haro BMX bike was reported stolen between 3 and 4 p.m. Sept. 9 from a front yard in the 4800 block of Middaugh Avenue. There are no suspects.
• Two Dyson upright vacuums valued at a combined $1,100 were reported stolen at 6:45 p.m. Sept. 9 from a store display in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• Three unlocked bicycles were reported stolen from in front of a house between 9 p.m. Aug. 1 and 8 a.m. Sept. 6 in the 4200 block of Main Street. The black Mongoose, green Mongoose and third bike of unknown make or model were valued at a combined $250.
• Tammy J. Bonacci, 39, 860 Foxworth Boulevard, Lombard, was charged with retail theft at 7:03 p.m. Thursday in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• Brian M. Lausmann, 19, 6682 Fernwood Drive, Lisle, was charged with retail theft at 1:21 p.m. Sept. 8 in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• Maria Fermin-Rubio, 36, 2344 W. Nichols Road, Arlington Heights, was charged with retail theft and false driver’s license at 7:15 p.m. Sept. 10 in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• Marshall L. McCann, 39, 2326 Sunnydale Drive, Woodridge, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no insurance, speeding and improper lane usage at 2:38 a.m. Sunday at Maple Avenue and Durand Drive.
• Benjamin Roman, 68, 6419 Blodgett Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving on the wrong side of the road at 12:15 a.m. Saturday at Highland Avenue and 31st Street.
• Jorge A. Gamboa, 24, 4N231 Wooddale Road, Addison, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper use of turn signal and improper lane usage at 3:16 a.m. Saturday at Ogden Avenue and Interstate 355.
• Carley A. Biddenstadt, age not provided, 7012 Camden Court, Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to signal and no insurance at 1:13 a.m. Friday in the 6200 block of Springside Avenue.
• Carly A. Biddenstadt, 22, 7012 Camden Court, Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:13 a.m. Friday at Springside Avenue and 63rd Street.
• A Belkin radar detector, iPod and $10 in change were reported stolen from a vehicle parked between 8 p.m. Sept. 11 and 9 a.m. Thursday in the 2100 block of Prentiss Drive. The alleged victim told police there were two white male teenagers in a car nearby his vehicle around the time the items were stolen but does not know if they approached his vehicle or not.
• A Yamaha dirtbike was reported stolen from a self-storage unit between 2 p.m. Sept. 8 and 1 p.m. Sept. 10 in the 2300 block of Wisconsin Avenue.
• Nicholas H. Pohlman, 29, 13540 S. Lawer Ave., Crestwood, was charged with criminal trespass to residence at 2:03 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of Burlington Avenue.
• Alex J. Montemayor, 19, 7332 Hartford, Downers Grove, was booked on trespassing charges at the Downers Grove Police Station.
Domestic battery charges
• Marcus J. Miller, 33, 2540 Ogden Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with two counts of domestic battery at 2:16 a.m. at his residence.
• Ronnie L. Cousins, 20, 4323 Elm St., Downers Grove was charged with assault and two counts of domestic battery at 6:44 p.m. Sept. 10 at his residence.