Police reports: Glen Ellyn for Sept. 19
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Driving under the
Siavosh Khamissi, 32, 598 Pershing Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at 9:25 p.m. Aug. 25 at Main and Anthony streets.
Residential burglary reported
Entry was forced into a home while homeowners were away and an undetermined amount of jewelry was stolen at 11:16 a.m. Aug. 28 in the 900 block of Winslow Circle.
Burglary from motor vehicle reported
A garage door opener was stolen from an unlocked vehicle while it was parked in a driveway at 8:45 a.m. Aug. 29 in the 700 block of Glenbard Road. Estimated value is $35.
• A garbage can was stolen between 6 p.m. Aug. 25 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 26 in the 300 block of Cumnor Avenue.
• An unlocked bicycle outside Sunrise Assisted Living was stolen between 10:30 p.m. Aug. 27 and 5:30 a.m. Aug. 28 at 95 Carleton Ave.
• An unattended bicycle was stolen from a resident’s driveway between 5 p.m. Aug. 29 and 9:46 a.m. Sept. 2 in the 200 block of Hill Avenue. Estimated value is $250.
Kyle Ray Krebs, 32, 1145 Eldena Road, Dixon, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 10:55 p.m. Aug. 27 in the 700 block of Roosevelt Road.
Possession of drug
Vincent M. Randazzo, 22, 382 Pennsylvania Ave., was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 3:41 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 300 block of Pennsylvania Avenue.
Criminal damage to
Stickers were placed on miscellaneous food items throughout Trader Joe’s at 4:40 p.m. Aug. 27 at 680 Roosevelt Road. Estimated loss is $35.
Creating a nuisance
Wayne A. Nulicek, 59, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with creating a nuisance – ordinance violation at 11:14 a.m. Sept. 1 in the 400 block of Main Street.
Dejuan B. Hunt, 20, 210 Surrey Drive, was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant and charged with resisting an officer at 7:57 p.m. Aug. 29 in the zero block of Surrey Drive.
• Edith Suarez, 44, 1105 Cedar St., Glendale Heights, was charged wtih failure to yield turning left, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving without a license and failure to secure a child younger than 8 years old in an appropriate child restraint system at 3:29 p.m. Aug. 28 at Geneva and Bloomingdale roads.
• Hermilo G. Sotelo, 45, 355 Chippewa Lane, West Chicago, was charged with driving without a license and improper lane usage at 3:48 a.m. Aug. 30 at Roosevelt and Lambert roads.
• Mario Hernandez-Agustin, 25, 9916 W. 58th St., Countryside, was charged with driving without a license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and signal violation at 12:24 a.m. Sept. 1 at St. Charles Road and Main Street.