Medical office specializing in headache medicine opens in Woodridge
WOODRIDGE – A new center for migraines and headaches is now open in Woodridge.
The Center for Headache Medicine is located at 3351 Hobson Road and is open noon to 5 p.m. Mondays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesdays, noon to 5 p.m. Thursdays and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Fridays. It is closed Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
For more information, call 630-719-0900 or visit: www.headachemedicine.info
More Woodridge News
- DuPage law enforcement comes together to spread holiday cheer
- Lisle-Woodridge Fire District promotes holiday fire safety
- Woodridge offices announce holiday hours
- Anderson: Township gets ready for snow season
- Procek: Three antidotes to your tot’s tantrums this holiday season