Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Lemont woman charged with disorderly conduct
Michaelene Berta, 43, of 600 Warner Ave., was charged with disorderly conduct after an incident at 10:30 p.m. Sept. 2 in the 700 block of Czack Street.
Lemont man charged with harassment
Craig Mikalayunas, 48, of 1026 Crestview Drive, was charged with harassment by electronic communication after an incident at 7 p.m. Sept. 3 in the 1200 block of State Street.
Lemont man charged with domestic battery
John McMahon, 46, of 12330 Briarcliffe Drive, was charged with domestic battery after an incident at 6:55 a.m. Sept. 4 in the 12300 block of Briarcliffe Drive.
delinquency of a minor
Arley Volanti, 35, of 1525 Sisson Street, was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor after an incident at 4:45 p.m. Aug. 23 in the 13400 block of Archer Avenue.
Juvenile charged with cannabis possession
A juvenile was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of tobacco by a minor at 11:43 a.m. Sept. 4 in the 800 block of Porter Street.
• Jesus Sandoval, 42, of 1427 Burger Ave., Joliet, was charged with driving while license suspended, no insurance and expired registration after a traffic stop at 8:56 a.m. Sept. 3 at New Avenue and Timberline Drive.
• Vladislav Cazacu, 36, of 101 Westerfield Ave., Roselle Park, N.J., was charged with driving while license suspended, expired insurance and speeding after a traffic stop at 6:56 p.m. Sept. 3 in the 17300 block of 127th Street.
• Richard Gucwa, 44, of 14520 Holm St., Homer Glen, was charged with driving while license suspended and improper lighting after a traffic stop at 11:01 p.m. Sept. 3 at Archer Avenue and Main Street.
• Kristopher Barkauskas, 36, of 300 Gainsborough Drive, Romeoville, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding after a traffic stop at 1:56 p.m. Sept. 5 at 127th Street and I-355.
• Arkadiusz Knutelski, 18, of 7700 Garden Lane, Justice, was charged with no valid driver’s license and improper lane usage after a traffic stop at 2:18 a.m. Sept. 8 at Archer Avenue and Castlewood Drive.
• Pete Rogers, 21, of 739 Stockton Heights, Bourbonnais, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding after a traffic stop at 10:22 p.m. Sept. 8 at State and Cass streets.
• A statue of the Virgin Mary, a parking lot post and a parking lot sign were damaged between Sept. 1 and 2 in the 600 block of Sobieski Street.
• A fence was damaged between Sept. 5 and 6 in the 40 block of Timberline Drive.
• A vehicle was damaged between 7:30 and 9 p.m. Sept. 6 in the 12900 block of Fairway Drive