Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Cesar Garza Jr., 47, 1678 Trowbridge Court, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:03 a.m. Sept. 8 at the corner of Blanchard Street and Briarcliffe Boulevard.
• Rose M. Stewart, 65, 117 W. Park Circle Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:36 a.m. Sept. 6 at the corner of Parkway Street and Washington Drive.
• Joseph J. Ruggiero, 29, 2531 Prairieview Lane South, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:28 a.m. Sept. 4 at the corner of Butterfield and Winfield roads.
• Mary G. Hess, 56, 1625 Mirror Lake Drive, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:06 a.m. Sept. 4 at Butterfield Road and Legends Drive.
• Several items of value were reported stolen after a residence was forcibly entered via a window between 2 p.m. Aug. 30 and 9 p.m. Sept. 1 in the 2200 block of Embden Lane.
Theft and retail theft
• A bicycle secured to a fence in an indoor parking garage was reported stolen between noon Aug. 21 and noon Sept. 7 at 1 Wheaton Center.
• Several items were reported missing from a store after two women entered the business and began looking through items between 2 and 2:45 p.m. Sept. 3 near Town Square.
Possession of drug paraphernalia
• Christopher Holmes, 19, 535 Darlene Lane, Glendale Heights, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:15 a.m. Sept. 2 in the 500 block of North Blanchard Street.
Fighting in public• Shanice J. Randolph, 19, 25w180 Geneva Road, was charged with fighting in public at 11 a.m. Sept. 6 at 1 Falcon Way.
• A baseball cap and a small first aid bag were set on fire between 9 a.m. Sept. 3 and an undisclosed time Sept. 5 at a playground on the Hillside Tot Lot in the 400 block of East Willow Avenue.
• The rear passenger side window of a parked vehicle was shattered by an unknown object between 1:30 at 3:30 p.m. Sept. 1 at 501 N. County Farm Road.
• Graffiti was observed on a handicap parking sign at 3:55 p.m. Sept. 1 in the northbound traffic lane near the west doors of Danada Square West at 30 Danada Square.
Arrest on warrant
• Scott J. Crueger, 52, 1111 Cherry St., was arrested on warrant for disorderly conduct at 5:45 p.m. Sept. 6 at 1111 Cherry St.