Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Angel Flores-Soledad, 25, 1204 Kings Circle, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI above the legal limit, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license, a safety belt violation and improper lane usage at 1:57 a.m. Aug. 25 between North Neltnor Boulevard and East Washington Street.
• Ryan Taves, 23, 2N241 Pearl Ave, Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI above the legal limit and speeding at 7:28 a.m. Aug. 25 between North Avenue and Prairie Crossing Drive.
• Jose Nava, 51, 448 Fremont St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at 10:59 p.m. Aug. 30 between Wilson Avenue and Conde Street.
• Kevin Kiener, 23, 1335 Newcastle Lane, Bartlett, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of less than 30 grams of cannabis at 12:34 a.m. Aug. 31 in the 400 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
• Katherine Makar, 22, 800 E. Old Willow Road, Prospect Heights, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol at 9:45 a.m. Aug. 31 between Joliet and Wilson streets.
A copper pipe was stolen between Aug. 21 and 4 p.m. Aug. 27 in the 900 block of East Roosevelt Road.
Two cologne bottles and two gold chains were stolen from a bedroom closet between Aug. 23 and 6 a.m. Aug. 27 in the 800 block of Burr Oaks Drive.
• The West Chicago Public Works Department reported that four streetlights were shot with a BB gun between Aug. 6 and 12:01 a.m. Aug. 27 in the 1200 block of Atlantic Drive.
• A person took a Honda generator without permission and then returned it damaged between Aug. 2 and noon Aug. 27 in the 2300 block of Powis Road.
to motor vehicle
• A red 2013 Hummer H3 was keyed along the driver and passenger sides of the vehicle between Aug. 28 and 11:55 p.m. Aug. 29 in the 300 block of Wegner Drive.
• A driver’s side passenger window of a white 1997 GMC Savana was shattered during a thunderstorm at 7 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 600 block of Joliet Street.
• An individual wired about $1,250 to someone at 4:34 p.m Aug. 29 in the 400 block of Main Street.
• An individual reported fraudulent use of their credit card between Aug. 27 and 8 p.m. Aug. 29 in the 900 block of Acorn Hill Lane. One transaction was processed for $119 at Sephora and another was processed for $100 at Banco Popular.
• An individual informed police they believed a known person may have fraudulently withdrawn $323 from a Chase ATM at Walgreens between Aug. 26 and 5 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 100 block of West Washington Street.
Sotero Barajas, 48, 109 W. Geneva St., was charged with disorderly conduct at 10:55 p.m. Aug. 31 at his home.
Faizullah Syed, 25, 746 Asbury Ave., Glendale Heights, was arrested on an in-state warrant at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 30.
• Mariana Dionicio, 32, 1227 S. Kings Court, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license at 10:57 p.m. Aug. 27 between Main and Washington streets.
• Guadalupe Cisneros, 18, 903 Caswell St., Belvidere, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license at 12:04 a.m. Aug. 31 in the 400 block of North Neltnor Boulevard. Cisnero also had an in-state warrant out for her arrest at the time of the incident.
A men’s wallet was reported lost at noon Aug. 27 in the 2200 block of Neltnor Boulevard.
A license plate was reported to have gone missing between Nov. 27, 2012 and 12:01 a.m. Aug. 28 in the 500 block of West North Avenue.
Ivan Garcia, 21, 415 Lyman St., was charged with an ordinance violation at 3:37 p.m. Aug. 29 between West Washington and Main streets.
An individual reported receiving harassing mail at 7:02 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 600 block of Joliet Street.