Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Tools reported stolen
• A Dewalt 18 volt tool set valued at $600 and several other tools were reported stolen from a truck parked between 6 p.m. Aug. 29 and 8:15 a.m. Aug. 31 in the 5200 block of Thatcher Road.
A lock on the truck’s rear compartment hatch appeared to have been sawed off. Also reported stolen from the truck were a $300 Milwaukee hammer drill, a Lenox saw kit valued at $250, six to seven copper rolls valued between $120-$350 each, a Dewalt radio valued at $150, five to six electrical wires valued at $30 to $40 each and a Kline knock out kit valued at $250. There are no suspects.
• Tools valued at $2,100 were reported stolen from a trailer between 9 p.m. Sept. 2 and 7:20 a.m. Sept. 3 in a parking lot in the 2300 block of Wisconsin Avenue Items included two $500 leaf blowers, a $400 edger and two $350 trimmers.
Other thefts, burglaries reported
• A wallet was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle between 8:45 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. Friday in the 3900 block of Douglas Road. There are no suspects.
• A GPS unit was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked between 5 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Austin Street. There are no suspects.
• Four bicycles chained to a bike rack were reported stolen between noon Friday and 1 p.m. Saturday in the 6400 block of Woodward Avenue. There are no suspects.
• Kira K. Levan, 26, 241 41st St., Downers Grove, was charged with theft at 2:10 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of Burlington Avenue.
• Brian M. Lausmann, 19, 6682 Fernwood Drive, Lisle, was charged with retail theft at 1:20 p.m. Sunday in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
Glass doors shot out with BB gun
New $7,000 glass doors of a home were reportedly shot out with a BB gun at 1 a.m. Sunday in the 10 block of Tower Road. The suspects possibly drove a green Ford Explorer or Expedition.
Possession of controlled substance charges
• Kailee A. Dearcangelis, 25, address not provided by police, was charged with possession of a controlled substance at 6:27 p.m. Sept. 4 in the 550 block of Austin Street.
• Robert L. Baumgartner, 32, 5950 Oakwood Drive, was charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and retail theft at 6:34 p.m. Aug. 31 in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• Luis Sosa, 43, 6704 Lake Shore Drive, Westmont, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and endangering the life of a child at 12:22 a.m. Sept. 1 at 63rd Street and Dunham Road.
• Allen L. Reece, 27, 4028 Morton Ave., Downers Grove was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, unlawful possession of marijuana, squealing tires and speeding at 1:13 a.m. Aug. 31 in the 1400 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Roy L. Weil, 21, 1347 Creighton Avenue., Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:02 a.m. Aug. 30 at 41st Street and Saratoga Avenue.
• Joshua D. Brothers, 27, 110 W. Illinois St., Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 8:53 p.m. Aug. 30 at Maple Avenue and Dunham Road.
• Michael G. Lally, 38, 30 W. 60th St., Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs at 4:24 p.m. Aug. 30 at Prairie and Highland avenues.
• Erin D. Einwalter, age not provided, 2637 Zurich Court, Woodridge, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 10:26 p.m. Aug. 29 at 75th Street and Zurich Court.
Catherine G. Winters, 63, 11323 S. Natoma Ave., Worth, was charged with forgery, mail fraud, wire fraud and continuing financial crimes enterprise at 6:30 p.m. Saturday at her residence.
Domestic battery charges
• Persis N. Kirya, 19, 6370 Hathaway Lane, was charged with two counts of domestic battery at 2:38 p.m. Friday at her residence.
• Aga J. Bowen, 28, 7303 Northgate Way, Downers Grove, was charged with domestic battery at 8 p.m. Sept. 2 in the 7300 block of Northgate Way.
• Timothy J. Howard, 28, 1420 E. Osborn St., Phoenix, Ariz., was charged with criminal damage to property and two counts of domestic battery at 3:11 a.m. Sept. 2 in the 5500 block of Madison Street in Hinsdale.
• Felipe Valois-Lagunas, 23, 1005 Maple Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with two counts of domestic battery at 12:08 a.m. Sept. 1 at his residence.
• Robert L. Kulas, 35, 400 74th St., Downers Grove, was charged with two counts of domestic battery at 11 a.m. Aug. 31 at his residence.
Disorderly conduct charged
Raul Torres, 62, 617 Ronald Court, Addison, was charged with disorderly conduct at 8:35 a.m. Sept. 3 in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue.