Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jeremiah Taylor, 24, 4 Snead Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer after running from police about 7:28 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 200 block S. Weber Road.
• Angela Rutherford, 24, 412 Nassau Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer and Cheruan Young, 25, 4048 W. Washington Blvd., Chicago, was charged criminal trespass to property and disorderly conduct after a call to a business about 1:37 a.m. in the 500 block of N. Janes Avenue.
• Caron Pettis, 33, 935 S. Blvd., Oak Park, was charged with resisting a peace officer after a call to the residence reporting loud noise and a possible fight about 11:02 p.m. Sept. 2 in the 500 block of Princeton Drive
of stolen property
Tommaso Incesti, 24, 17308 92nd St., Tinley Park, was charged with possession of burglary tools, residential burglary and possession of stolen property about 5:29 a.m. Sept. 3 in the 311 building of Woodcreek Drive.
• Timothy Bradshaw, 49, 508 Falmore Lane, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence and improper turn at an intersection after a traffic stop about 12:06 a.m. Sept. 1 at the intersection of Concord Lane and Route 53.
• Daniel Nimmer, 23, 417 Liberty Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence and driving too fast for conditions after a traffic stop about 2:24 a.m. Sept. 2 at the intersection of Liberty Drive and Liberty Court.
• Criminal trespass occurred sometime between Aug. 25 and 29 at Clow International Airport, 130 Clow International Drive. Several hangar doors were pried open, but nothing was stolen.
• Gregory Branch, 24, 36V Fernwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal trespass to property after yelling in a store and refusing to leave about 8 p.m. Aug. 29 in the 300 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
A suspect punched a person several times in the face about 11:30 p.m. Aug. 31 in the 500 block of Remington Boulevard.
Raven Grady, 18, 11 Marywood Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with hit and run and improper lane change at 2:02 p.m. in the 300 block of W. Briarcliff Road.
Other thefts, robberies
• A 1989 Ford Taurus was stolen from a driveway sometime between 1 and 1:30 p.m. Aug. 29 in the 500 block of Pontiac Lane.
• A 2002 Freightliner was stolen from the parking lot sometime between Aug. 31 and Sept. 2 in Gateway Court.
• A laptop valued at $1,500 was stolen from a vehicle sometime between 7:00 and
7:30 p.m. p.m. Aug. 30 in Marywood Lane.
• A stereo was stolen from a vehicle sometime between Aug. 30 and Aug. 31 in the 400 block of Greentree Lane.
• Prescription medication and cash were stolen from an unlocked vehicle sometime between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Sept. 2 in the 100 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A GPS unit and CB radio were stolen from a vehicle sometime between Aug. 31 and Sept. 2 in the 100 block of S. Joliet Road.
• A belt was cut and removed from a vehicle sometime betwen Aug. 28 and Aug. 29 in the 500 block of Preston Drive.
• A wallet and cellphone were stolen from a shopping cart sometime between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Sept. 2 in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A pair of pants and a wallet were stolen from a vehicle at about 5:07 a.m. Sept. 3 in the 500 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A wallet and cellphone were stolen from a purse at about 5 p.m. Aug. 28 in the 500 block of Pheasant Chase Drive.
• A handicapped placard was stolen from an unsecured vehicle sometime between 4 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. Sept. 2. in the 1100 block of W. Boughton Road.
• A bracelet was stolen from a vendor booth sometime between 7:45 p.m. and 9:08 p.m. Aug. 29 at the farmers market, 623 E. Boughton Road.
• A cellphone was stolen from a victim at about 5:45 p.m. Sept. 3 in Lot P of Fernwood Drive.
• A display cellphone was stolen at about 4:25 p.m. Aug. 29 from the AT&T store, 720 E. Boughton Road.
• Two bottles of liquor were stolen at about 12:45 p.m. Aug. 31 from Costco, 830 E. Boughton Road.
Catalytic converters stolen
• Two catalytic converters were cut from vehicles sometime between 11 a.m. and 9:45 p.m. Aug. 29 in the 1100 block of W. Boughton Road.
• A catalytic converter was cut from a vehicle sometime between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Aug. 29 in the 100 block of N. Weber Road.
• A catalytic converter was cut from a vehicle sometime between Aug. 27 and Aug. 30 in the 100 block of Jeffrey Lane.
Criminal damage to property reported
• Several metal letters were removed from a sign sometime between Sept. 1 and Sept. 2 in the 400 block of E. Briarcliff Road.
• A vehicle’s tires were flattened and the side mirrors were broken off sometime between Aug. 21 and Aug. 28 in the 100 block of Delmar Drive.
• A vehicle’s window was broken sometime between 9:45 p.m. and 10:38 p.m. Aug. 31 in the 700 block of Rebecca Lane.