DuPage County and Homeownership Center to host foreclosure prevention seminars
DuPage County and the DuPage Homeownership Center will host a series of seminars aimed at keeping residents out of foreclosure, according to a county news release.
The sessions will provide residents with one-on-one credit counseling regarding mortgage financing, foreclosure prevention, legal rights and financial assistance options, according to the release.
They will take place from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sept. 18 and 19 at the DuPage Homeownership Center, 1600 E. Roosevelt Road in Wheaton, and from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sept. 21 at the DuPage County Government Center Auditorium, 421 N. County Farm Road, also in Wheaton.
Those interested should visit chicagomha.eventbrite.com to schedule an appointment at one of the seminars. The DuPage Homeownership Center provides housing counseling and financial literacy services throughout the year, for those who cannot attend. For more information on the center or seminars, visit dhoc.org or call 630-260-2500.
More Carol Stream News
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Carol Stream police arrest man on child porn charges
- Radio station moves to Wheaton, promises DuPage County coverage
- Windsor Park to host Christmas Open House