Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital begins Pink Ribbon Art Contest
BOLINGBROOK – Adventist Bolingbrook is currently holding an art contest to promote breast cancer awareness.
For the fourth consecutive year, Adventist Midwest Health, including Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital, is holding the Pink Ribbon Art Contest in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which begins in October.
All art submissions must relate to breast cancer awareness, education or experiences.
The contest is open to three age groups – grade school, high school and adults – and entries must be submitted be received no later than Thursday, Sept. 26. Prizes will be awarded to first, second and third place winners.
Entries must be delivered to Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital Information Desk on the main floor, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. Each entries must have entry form securely attached.
At 6 p.m. Oct. 1, Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital staff will announce contest winners during the breast cancer awareness tree lighting ceremony.
For more information, contact Ronda Klocko at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 630-312-6283. To download an entry form, visit: www.keepingyouwell.com
More Bolingbrook News
- Police reports: Bolingbrook for week of Dec. 4
- All-area MVP Parrker Westphal leads Bolingbrook football on, off field
- Suburban Life 2013 South all-area football team
- Will County employee strike ends with tentative contract agreement
- Gov. Quinn signs massive pension reform bill
- Letter: Resident responds on gay marriage issue
- Boys basketball preview: Raiders have ‘necessary pieces’ in place for success
- Bolingbrook High School NHS blood drive is Dec. 7
- Police: Man shoots mother, self in Bolingbrook murder-suicide
- Shots fired, battery charged after reported Romeoville retail theft on Thanksgiving