Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Driving under the influence
James Zanoni, 49, 1300 Nagel Court, West Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence and speeding at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 28 between County Farm Road and North Avenue.
A magnetic business sign was stolen from a work truck at 2 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 400 block of Army Trail Road.
• Monica D. Way, 43, 10W Pinchurst Circle, Glendale Heights, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without insurance and improper use of evidence of registration at 10:02 p.m. Aug. 27 between Gary and North avenues. There was also a warrant out for Way’s arrest for traffic offenses at the time the incident occurred.
• Jack Trudinski, 31, 93 W. Stevenson Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license, a cracked windshield violation, a registration plate light violation and possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:22 p.m. Aug. 27 between Bennett Road and North Avenue.
• Albert Finch, 26, 8511 S. Constance St., Chicago, was arrested on a warrant for attempted possession of a fraudulent prescription form at 7:42 a.m. Aug. 27 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Chad Victor Morrison, 35, 6194 Busch Blvd., Columbus, Ohio, was arrested on a fugitive from justice warrant at 11:08 a.m. Aug. 30 at 610 E. North Ave.
• Sara Hernandez, 25, 540 Arrowhead Trail, was arrested on a warrant for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and operating a motor vehicle without insurance at 7:59 p.m. Aug. 30 between North Avenue and Schmale Road.