Police reports: Carol Stream for Sept. 6
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
James Zanoni, 49, 1300 Nagel Court, West Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence and speeding at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 28 between County Farm Road and North Avenue.
A magnetic business sign was stolen from a work truck at 2 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 400 block of Army Trail Road.
• Monica D. Way, 43, 10W Pinchurst Circle, Glendale Heights, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without insurance and improper use of evidence of registration at 10:02 p.m. Aug. 27 between Gary and North avenues. There was also a warrant out for Way’s arrest for traffic offenses at the time the incident occurred.
• Jack Trudinski, 31, 93 W. Stevenson Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license, a cracked windshield violation, a registration plate light violation and possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:22 p.m. Aug. 27 between Bennett Road and North Avenue.
• Albert Finch, 26, 8511 S. Constance St., Chicago, was arrested on a warrant for attempted possession of a fraudulent prescription form at 7:42 a.m. Aug. 27 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Chad Victor Morrison, 35, 6194 Busch Blvd., Columbus, Ohio, was arrested on a fugitive from justice warrant at 11:08 a.m. Aug. 30 at 610 E. North Ave.
• Sara Hernandez, 25, 540 Arrowhead Trail, was arrested on a warrant for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and operating a motor vehicle without insurance at 7:59 p.m. Aug. 30 between North Avenue and Schmale Road.