Pathways Parade marches on Sunday in Bolingbrook
BOLINGBROOK – The 48th annual Pathways Parade will be "Rockin' and Rollin' in Bolingbrook" on Sunday.
Beginning at 2 p.m. Sunday at Bolingbrook High School and hosted by be the Village of Bolingbrook Parade Commission, this year's rock-n-roll themed parade will start at the high school, proceed east on Lily Cache Lane to Canterbury Lane, then head north to Briarcliff Road and end at the Bolingbrook Town Center.
Several local church groups, gymnast troupes, bands and floats will participate in the parade. Bolingbrook Community Television President Jim Singer will be the 2013 Pathways Parade Grand Marshall.
The parade commission will host a festival behind the town center at 3 p.m., providing childrens' activities, live entertainment and selling food and refreshments.
Pathways Parade award winners will be announced at 4:15 p.m. at the Performing Arts Center Stage.
More Bolingbrook News
- Jury convicts Bolingbrook man of sex trafficking four victims, including minor
- Hazardous weather expected to impact Wednesday morning rush hour
- Will County employees approve new contract
- Gage, Nixon lead Raiders to second place in Decatur
- Brooks Middle School girls hoops captures regional title
- Bolingbrook Adventist staff members shed 'Movembeards' after monthlong effort
- Police reports: Bolingbrook for week of Dec. 4
- All-area MVP Parrker Westphal leads Bolingbrook football on, off field
- Suburban Life 2013 South all-area football team
- Will County employee strike ends with tentative contract agreement