Police reports: Wheaton for Sept. 5
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Ann Morgan, 66, 255 E. Liberty Drive, was charged with two counts of battery and driving under the influence of alcohol at 11:01 a.m. in the 200 block of South Williston Street.
• Ashley M. Warner, 30, 408 S. Naperville Road, was charged with two counts of aggravated battery of a police officer at 1:30 a.m. at 408 S. Naperville Road.
• Lukas A. Cerny, 21, 10s282 Skyline Drive, Burr Ridge, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and hit and run at 6:23 p.m. Aug. 30 on the corner of Wiesbrook Road and Warrenville Avenue.
• James. D. Brooks, 48, 1870 Somerset Lane, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 3:21 a.m. Aug. 30 on the corner of Naperville and Butterfield roads.
• Michelle L. Zenetos, 29, 3 Wheaton Center, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:38 a.m. Aug. 25 on the corner of Carlton Street and Liberty Road.
• David L. I. Starks, 18, 1115 S. Lorraine Road, was charged with robbery and theft from person at 8 p.m. July 17 at the DuPage County Jail.
• An unknown person attempted to force entry into an attached garage between 7 p.m. Aug. 30 and 10:30 a.m. Aug. 31 in the 2000 block of North Washington Street.
Theft and retail theft
• A wallet was reported stolen from a purse between 1:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Aug. 30 either at a restaurant in Rice Lake Square or from the Wheaton College campus.
• Jaime Garcia, 41, 625 E. Blair St., West Chicago, was charged with a felony count of retail theft at 8 a.m. Aug. 31 in the 800 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• Ankit K. Kedia, 30, 1312 Melody Lane, Naperville, was charged with retail theft at 6:35 p.m. Aug. 27 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
Possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia
• Jack M. Fernald, 22, 519 E. Illinois St., was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and Timothy D. Hatcher, 22, 0n684 Brandon Blvd., Winfield, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis at 10:22 a.m. Aug. 25 on the corner of Front and West streets.
• Eric J. Hendricks, 32, 1204 W. Manchester Road, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis at 2:44 a.m. Aug. 25 on the corner of Carlton Street and Liberty Drive.
• Joseph Rocco Segreti, 26, 1216 Ashley Lane, Addison, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:08 p.m. Aug. 23 on the corner of President Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Richard H. Gardner, 70, 327 N. Wright Street, Naperville, was charged with public indecency at 2:45 p.m. in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• The rear passenger side window of a vehicle was found shattered between 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Sept. 1 at 501 N. County Farm Road.
• Sewa Dasilveira, 28, 1225 S. Lorraine Road, was charged with criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct at 11:29 p.m. Aug. 28 at 1225 S. Lorraine Road.
• A handicap parking sign in Danada Square West was found with graffiti on it at 3:55 p.m. Sept. 1 near the west doors of 30 Danada Square.
• Writing was found on the front driver side door of a vehicle and the front window of a residence at 1:30 a.m. in the 600 block of South West Street.
Arrest on warrant
• Calvin B. Oleynik, 24, 2302 Westminster St., was arrested on warrant for driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol and aggravated assault of a police officer at 11:16 p.m. Aug. 28 at the Wheaton Police Department.
• Lee Verne Manning, 56, 180 Greenway Trail, Carol Stream, was arrested on warrant for aggravated revoked driver's license at 8:30 a.m. Aug. 29 at 160 Gateway Carol Steam.