Police reports: Glen Ellyn for Sept. 12
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Alexander J. Kim, 25, 1938 Hastings Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2 a.m. Aug. 18 at Prospect Avenue and Duane Street.
• Elias Esquivel, 21, 782 Inland Circle, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving without a license, improper lane usage and leaving the scene of an accident at 9:47 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 600 block of Kenilworth Avenue.
• Randall J. Angst, 28, 930 Winslow Circle, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding at 1:51 a.m. Aug. 19 at Roosevelt Road and Main Street.
Delivery of marijuana
Daniel P. Franz, 20, 11 Briar St., was charged with delivery of 30 grams or less of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:08 a.m. Aug. 20 in the zero block of Briar Street.
Larry D. Conley, 46, 3041 N. Thompson Road, Indianapolis, Ind., and Angel L. Rullan-Molina, 36, 1223A S. 11th St., Milwaukee, Wis., each were charged with possession of a controlled substance and being fugitives from justice at 12:09 a.m. Aug. 21 in the 600 block of Taft Avenue. Conley also was charged with possession with intent to deliver and obstructing justice at the same time and location.
Kyle E.J. Clark, 19, 907 S. Lincoln St., Lombard, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, and Jacob E. Markos, 20, 505 E. Washington Blvd., Lombard, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and littering, at 4:19 p.m. Aug. 20 at B&D Liquors, 1184 Roosevelt Road.
• Xavier X. Sellers, 55, 27 Sunset Ave., was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:19 p.m. Aug. 20 in the Trader Joe’s parking lot, 680 Roosevelt Road.
• Reynaldo Barreto, 20, 330 Cedar Lane, and James E. Taylor, 20, 330 Cedar Lane, each were charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:37 p.m. Aug. 24 in the 300 block of Cedar Lane.
John D. Page, 57, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 5:55 a.m. Aug. 22 at Glen Ellyn Animal Hospital, 21 S. Park Blvd.
A bicycle was stolen from an unlocked garage between 8 p.m. Aug. 19 and 5:30 a.m. Aug. 20 in the 500 block of Hawthorne Boulevard.
Burglary to motor
A purse and wallet were stolen from vehicles parked between 11:45 a.m. and 12:11 p.m. Aug. 18 in the Spring Avenue Recreation Center parking lot, 185 Spring Ave.
Richard T. Daly, 66, 612 Coolidge Ave., was charged with fighting at 7:05 p.m. Aug. 21 at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 393 N. Main St.
Addie J. Ward, 45, 18 Greenwood St., was charged with public indecency at 9:36 p.m. Aug. 19 at Shell Gas Station, 631 Roosevelt Road.
DeAndre Ray Relerford, 25, 205 Belden St., Michigan City, Mich., was charged with unlawful solicitation at 6:25 p.m. Aug. 21 in the 200 block of Scott Avenue.
Criminal damage to property reported
A vehicle was scratched while it was parked in a driveway between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m. Aug. 25 in the 800 block of Highview Avenue. Estimated damage is $400.
Criminal defacement reported
Graffiti was spray painted along the sidewalk between the playground equipment and south end of the Lake Ellyn Boathouse at 5:15 p.m. Aug. 18 at Lake Ellyn Park, 645 Lenox Road.
• Thomas D. Simmons, Jr., 21, 255 Hill Ave., was charged with driving while license suspended and disobeying stop sign, and Thomas L. Simmons, 54, 255 Hill Ave., was charged with permitting an unauthorized person to drive, at 12:23 p.m. Aug. 19 at Lorraine Road and Hillside Avenue.
• Miriam Venancio-Jimenez, 22, 105 S. Addison Road, Addison, was charged with driving without a license at 2:38 a.m. Aug. 23 at Park Boulevard and Roosevelt Road.