Police reports: Bolingbrook for Sept. 4
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Thefts and robberies
• A suspect stole $1,060 worth of power tools about 5:25 p.m. Aug. 23 from a store in the 200 block of N. Weber Road.
• Walter Jackson, 21, 120 Leclaire Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft and resisting a peace officer about 4:46 p.m. Aug. 23 at Macy’s, 645 E. Boughton Road.
• Kevin Rouser, 50, 111 Allen St., Joliet, was charged with retail theft and burglary about 6:02 p.m. Aug. 23 at Walmart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A laptop was stolen from a residence between 6 p.m. and 6:08 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 200 block of Dakota Court.
• Micah Tate, 18, 1094 Crestwood Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft about 10:06 p.m. Aug. 28 at Target, 1188 W. Boughton Road.
• A cellphone was stolen about 4:42 p.m. Aug. 25 in the 900 block of W. Boughton Road. A juvenile was approached by an unknown subject who asked to borrow a cellphone. The suspect then grabbed the phone, ran off, got into a vehicle and drove away.
• A 2008 Lincoln MKZ was stolen from a residential garage between Aug. 25 and Aug. 26 in the 700 block of Melissa Drive.
• A 2004 Freightliner was stolen from a parking lot between Aug. 23 and Aug. 26 in the 700 block of W. Crossroads Parkway.
• A video camera valued at $625 was stolen from a residence between Aug. 19 and Aug. 25 in the 1900 block of Norwich Lane.
• Two bicycles were stolen from a garage between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. Aug. 28 in the 700 block of Glenside Drive.
• A wallet was stolen while a victim was shopping sometime between 2:30 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. Aug. 27 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
• A wallet, credit cards and a pair of sunglasses were stolen from a vehicle sometime between Aug. 22 and Aug. 23 in Burr Oaks Court.
• A GPS unit and stereo faceplate were stolen from a vehicle sometime between Aug. 21 and Aug. 22 in the 200 block of Galewood Drive.
• A purse, iPhone and cash were stolen from an unlocked vehicle at about 5:30 a.m. Aug. 22 in the 500 block of N. Pinecrest Road.
• A blutooth headset and cash were stolen from an unlocked vehicle sometime between Aug. 22 and Aug. 23 in the 400 block of Langford Drive.
Nicholas Surges, 33, 213 Monterey Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence, no insurance, improper lane usage and illegal transportation of alcohol following a traffic stop at about 12:25 a.m. Aug. 25 in the 100 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Antwon Rainey, 20, 2536 Waterbury Drive, Woodridge, was charged with domestic battery at about 6:15 p.m. Aug. 24 following a call to the 300 block of N. Ashbury Drive.
• David Niemiec, 24, 228 N. Lancaster Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with domestic battery and a warrant at about 4:10 p.m. Aug. 28 following a call to the residence.
• Shade Brown, 23, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal damage to property at a business at about 11:26 a.m. Aug. 21 in the 200 block of W. South Frontage Road.
• A window was broken with a pellet gun sometime between Aug. 20 and Aug. 22 in the 900 block of Westcott Drive.
• A residential window was broken at about 6:10 p.m. Aug. 23 in the 400 block of Seminole Lane.
• Two utility boxes and a fence were spray painted with graffiti sometime between Aug. 27 and Aug. 28 in the 100 block of Winston Drive.
• Paul Ryburn, 23, 311 Walnut Circle, Bolingbrook was charged with resisting a peace officer at 3:46 a.m. Aug. 24.
• A 17-year-old juvenile was charged with resisting a peace officer at about 4:26 p.m. Aug. 26 in the 300 block of Ottawa Drive.
• Michael Fontaine, 48, 610 Preston Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer at about 10:58 p.m. Aug. 28 in the 600 block of Preston Drive.
Samuel Mills, 39, 3515 S. Cottage Drive, Chicago, was charged with disorderly conduct at about 12:27 p.m. Aug. 26 at the intersection of Fernwood Drive and Lily Cache Lane.
Illegal transportation of alcohol
Ricardo Ruvalcaba, 23, 101 Mississippi Ave., Joliet, was charged with driving on a suspended license, illegal transportation of alcohol and failure to signal following a traffic stop at about 2:39 p.m. Aug. 25 at the intersection of Lily Cache Lane and Fernwood Drive.