New radiation oncology group named at Adventist Hinsdale, La Grange
HINSDALE – The Adventist Cancer Institute has named Radiation Oncology Consultants as its new radiation oncology group.
Radiation Oncology Consultants will begin serving patients of Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospitals on Sept. 3.
With 22 radiation oncologists, Radiation Oncology Consultants serves 11 cancer centers and four specialty care centers in the Chicago area.
The Radiation Oncology Consultants physicians providing service to Adventist Hinsdale and La Grange are Patrick Sweeney, Jeffrey Feinstein, Arpi Thukral and Diana H. Chung.
To schedule a consultation, call 630-856-7354 for Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, or 708-245-7550 for Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital.
More Hinsdale News
- Annual Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce Christmas Walk:5 photos
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Solid starts for Hinsdale Central, South boys basketball
- Red Devils remain perfect with win over York