Police reports: Lemont for Aug. 30
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Linas Siauly, 32, of 1486 High Road, Lockport, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and no insurance after a traffic stop at 12:06 a.m. Aug. 21 at State Street and Archer Avenue.
• Tom Canfield, 58, of 13555 Archer Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and illegal transportation of alcohol after an incident at 3:21 p.m. July 22 in the 1300 block of State Street.
• Erol Gazaferi, 21, of 16492 Christopher Drive, was charged with driving while license suspended and driving with one head light after a traffic stop at 12:39 a.m. Aug. 19 at State and Freehauf streets.
• David Shuminas, 43, of 564 White Oak Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving while license suspended after a traffic stop at 3:39 p.m. Aug. 21 at Main and Holmes streets.
• Hermelinda Fernandez-Aguirre, 37, of 402 Harwood St., Joliet, was charged with no valid drivers license after a traffic incident at 3:21 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 1300 block of State Street.
• Jose Guzman, 51, of 3754 W. 76th St., Chicago, was charged with no valid drivers license and improper overtaking on the left after a traffic stop at 4:54 p.m. Aug. 23 at Main and Illinois streets.
with criminal trespass
Ivan Johnson, 23, of 9015 Sixth Ave., Maywood, and Lisa Thompson, 21, and Ricardo Johnson, 26, both of 1013 Lois Place, Joliet, were charged with criminal trespass to property at 12:58 p.m. Aug. 19.
Lemont man charged with public intoxication
John Mason, 48, of 800 State St., was charged with public intoxication at 8:52 p.m. Aug. 21.
Three sets of golf clubs, two mountain bikes and an English cruiser bike were stolen between 6 p.m. Aug. 15 and 8 a.m. Aug. 19 from a garage in the 1200 block of Camelot Lane.
• A package containing a laptop was stolen on Aug. 22 from the front porch of a home in the 500 block of Second Street.
• A glass window was shattered on Aug. 20 on the fifth level of the parking garage in the 300 block of Front Street.
• A vehicle and a garage door were vandalized between Aug. 16 and 19.
• An unknown offender struck a vehicle and fled the scene between noon and 2:45 p.m. Aug. 21 in the zero block of Stephen Street.