Police reports: Glen Ellyn for Sept. 5
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Driving under the influence
• Kenneth J. Lawson, 32, 22W701 Armitage Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 5:59 a.m. Aug. 14 at Park Boulevard and the Union Pacific Railroad tracks.
• Benito Olivares-Lopez, 24, 23 Sunset Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol, driving without a license and improper turn at intersection at 9:53 p.m. Aug. 16 at Sunset Avenue and Roosevelt Road. Gerson C. Gomez, 29, 150 S. Lincoln Ave., Addison, also was charged with illegal transportation of alcohol at the same time and location.
Possession of controlled substance
Jeffery R. Pelot, 54, 22W361 1st St., was charged with possession of controlled substance, driving while license suspended and no rear registration light at 8:37 p.m. Aug. 15 at 675 Roosevelt Road.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
Timothy C. Cantu, 23, 677 Roosevelt Road, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 7:15 p.m. Aug. 13 at 677 Roosevelt Road.
• A generator was reportedly stolen from a construction site between 6 p.m. Aug. 15 and 6 a.m. Aug. 16 in the 200 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Two bicycles were reportedly stolen from a front yard between 10 p.m. Aug. 17 and 6:30 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 100 block of Kenilworth Avenue.
Criminal defacement reported
A mailbox was reportedly spray-painted with graffiti at 10:50 a.m. Aug. 12 in the 200 block of Tanglewood Drive.
• Alberto Tolentino, 26, 447 Windsor Ave., Lombard, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving without a license at 10:59 p.m. Aug. 11 at Illinois Route 53 and the DuPage River.
• Mynor Samayoa, 27, 400 W. Division St., Villa Park, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, disobeying a stop sign and driving while license suspended at 12:13 p.m. Aug. 13 at Merton and Highview avenues.