Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Lawn equipment was taken from an unlocked location at 8:47 a.m. Aug. 26 in the 300 block of North Blackhawk Drive.
• A purse and its contents, valued at more than $500, were taken from an apartment building at 11 a.m. Aug. 25 in the 600 block of Willow Wood Drive.
• A wallet was taken from a residence at 6 p.m. Aug. 26 in the 700 block of Aztec Drive.
Criminal damage to vehicle
A locked vehicle was damaged at 11 p.m. Aug. 24 in the 1300 block of Yorkshire Lane.
Driving under the influence
• Kevin J. Vasiliauskas, 23, 743 Buffalo Circle, was charged with driving under the influence, DUI over the legal limit, resisting arrest, improper lane usage and disobeying a stop sign at 12:23 a.m. Aug. 21 at his home.
• Jeffin Jacob Chakkalakel, 21, 1319 Tower Hill Drive, Woodridge, was charged with driving under the influence, DUI over the legal limit, improper lane usage, improper turn and failure to obtain registration at 1:30 a.m. Aug. 22 between Schmale Road and Hesterman Drive.
• Jonathan N. Burkard, 26, 30 W. Pinehurst Circle, Glendale Heights, was charged with driving under the influence, DUI over the legal limit and a headlight violation at 10:29 p.m. Aug. 22 between President and Roberta avenues.
• Brett Samuel Harvey, 23, 322A Lily Cache Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence, a suspended or revoked driver’s license, aggravated DUI, DUI over the legal limit, a monitoring device driving permit violation, improper lane usage, failing to signal and disobeying a stop sign at 11:59 p.m. Aug. 22 between Gary Avenue and Stark Drive.
• John R. Holmgr, 20, 230 W. Oneida Ave., Bartlett, was charged with reckless conduct and speeding at 8:31 p.m. Aug. 20 between Army Trail and Kuhn Road.
• David A. Johnson, 39, 536 N. St. Louis Ave., Chicago, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and disobeying a traffic signal at 9:30 p.m. Aug. 20 between Gary Avenue and Arapahoe Trail.
• Jerrett S. Moore, 34, 624 Willow Wood Drive, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration and operating with a suspended or revoked driver’s license at 1:16 a.m. Aug. 23 between Schmale Road and Willow Wood Drive. Moore also had a warrant for his arrest at the time the incident occurred.
• Daniel J. Carrillo, 25, 0S520 River Glen Road, West Chicago, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:42 p.m. Aug. 21 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• George Lawrence Hock, 23, 1172 Scott Court, was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of drug equipment, driving under the influence of drugs, operating a motor vehicle with a suspend or revoked registration and operating a motor vehicle without insurance at 9:46 p.m. Aug. 23 between Brighton and Buckingham drives.
• Ayesha S. Hasan, 25, 1771 N. Devon Ave., Glendale Heights, was arrested on a warrant at 12:37 a.m. Aug. 23 at 110 W. Lies Road.
• Nelson H. Melendez, 24, 916 N. Craig Place, Addison, was arrested on a warrant at 8:02 p.m. Aug. 24 between County Farm Road and Wood Hill Drive.
• Jason White, 31, 344 Klein Creek, was arrested on a warrant at 10:55 a.m. Aug. 25 at 186 N. Gary Ave.
• Theodore Marko, 18, 1303 Trinity Drive, was charged with discharging an air gun within village limits at 9:49 p.m. Aug. 20 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Marc D. Ellis, 5536 Pebble Beach Drive, Hanover Park, was charged with a violating an order of protection at 3:20 a.m. Aug. 22 at 595 Gundersen Drive.
• The Carol Stream Fire Department assisted with a garbage can that had been set on fire at 4:53 a.m. Aug. 22 in the 200 block of West Lies Road.