Police reports: Wheaton for Aug. 29
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Matthew J. Fluhr, 25, 523 Timber Trail, Carol Stream, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:49 a.m. Aug. 26 at the corner of Liberty Drive and West Street.
• Steven Galan, 28, 2126 Roosevelt Road, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 8:26 p.m. Aug. 24 at the corner of Blanchard Street and Folkstone Court.
Unlawful possession of a weapon by a felon
• Michael D. Lymon, 25, 1n233 Gary Ave., Carol Stream, was charged with felony count of unlawful possession of a weapon by a felon at 6:14 p.m. Aug. 23 at the corner of Blanchard Street and Roosevelt Road
• A forced entry was reported between 11 p.m. Aug. 21 and 7:10 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 1100 block of Wheaton Oaks Drive. Nothing of value was reported missing.
• A handicap placard was reported stolen from a vehicle between 8 and 11:30 a.m. Aug. 21 in the 100 block of West Liberty Drive.
• Two credit cards were reported stolen from a purse that was in an unsecured rear passenger door at the Wheaton Sports Center between 5:45 and 7:30 p.m. Aug. 18 in the 100 block of West Prairie Avenue.
Theft and attempted theft
• A secured mountain bike was stolen from a bike rack between 8 a.m. Aug. 21 and 7:30 p.m. Aug. 25 on the corner of Liberty Drive and West Street.
• A bike was stolen from a bike rack between 5 a.m. Aug. 3 and an undetermined time Aug. 4 at the Front Street train station at 402 W. Front St.
• A personal LCD projector and its remote control were reported stolen from a classroom at Franklin Middle School between 12 p.m. June 1 and 8 a.m. Aug. 14 at 211 E. Franklin St.
• Scott T. Bush, 42, 425 Main Street, was charged with attempted theft and criminal damage to property at 3:17 p.m. Aug. 20 in the 500 block of Glendale Avenue.
• An unsecured bicycle was reported stolen between 10:30 p.m. Aug. 18 and 5 p.m. Aug. 19 in the 200 block of Washington Street.
• Two pillows were removed from a front porch between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 19 in the 200 block of East Seminary Street.
Possession of drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Stephen M. Mucerino, 24, 1106 Lowden Ave., was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:50 a.m. Aug. 22 in the 600 block of East Harrison Street.
• Luke I. Smith, 18, 811 Wendall Ave., West Chicago, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:28 a.m. Aug. 22 at Chase Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Olivia S. Driscol, 18, 3817 S. 57th Court, Cicero, was charged with a felony count of possession of a controlled substance at 11:07 p.m. Aug. 16 in the 600 block of West Roosevelt Road.
Arrest on warrant
• Jonathan J. Bowie, 21, 417 James Court, Glendale Heights, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for retail theft and was charged with retail theft at 6:16 p.m. Aug. 19 at the corner of East Loop and Naperville roads.
• An air conditioning unit was reported tampered with after a repairman determined that a metal panel had been removed and two wires had been switched causing the unit to short out between 4 p.m. Aug. 21 and 7 a.m. Aug. 22 in the 200 block of South Woodlawn Street.
• A hammock was reported damaged and two bird feeders were reported knocked over between 8 p.m. Aug. 21 and 8 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 400 block of South Beverly Street.
• The driver’s side mirror of a vehicle was reported damaged while the vehicle was parked in the Wheaton North High School parking lot between 11:45 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Aug. 19 at 1 Falcon Way.
• Two windows at Wheaton Warrenville South High School were reported damaged by what appeared to be a BB between 11 p.m. Aug. 19 and 7 a.m. Aug. 20 at 1993 Tiger Trail.
Aggravated revoked driver’s license
• Carl E. Tidmore, 45, 2647 69th St., Chicago, was charged with a felony count of aggravated revoked driver’s license at 1 a.m. Aug. 22 at the corner of Myrtlewood Lane and Roosevelt Road.
• A male wearing a dark colored baseball cap and possibly night vision goggles was reported peering into a bedroom window at 4 a.m. Aug. 20 in the 1300 block of Pershing Avenue. When the person in the bedroom approached the window, the subject left the area in an unknown direction.
• Approximately 30 lounge chairs were thrown into Rice Pool by an unknown person between 1 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 20 at 1777 S. Blanchard St.