Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Driving under the
• Oscar Delgadillo, 40, 814 Burr Oaks Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of a controlled substance, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license at 3:32 p.m. Aug. 15 between Center and High streets.
• Ramona Fields, 34, 114 W. 65th St., Westmont, and Gardner L., 42, of the same address, were charged with driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol, driving above the legal limit, possession of less than 30 grams of cannabis, illegal transportation of alcohol and improper lane usage at 12:23 a.m. Aug. 17 between Neltnor Boulevard and Grays Mill Road.
• Marlon Williams, 39, 5501 E. Lake Drive, Lisle, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding at 1:21 a.m. Aug. 17 between South Neltnor Boulevard and East Blair Street.
• Adolfo Moreno, 24, 1037 Barber St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at 3:28 a.m. Aug. 17 between Roosevelt Road and Lorlyn Drive.
Assault and battery
• Oscar Hernandez, 35, 950 N. Rowling Road, Addison, was charged with battery at 11:40 p.m. Aug. 11 in the 500 block of Main Street.
• An individual reported being attacked by an unknown person at 1:01 p.m. Aug. 15 between Wilson and Spencer streets.
• Orlando Gonzalez, 26, 434 Carriage Drive, was charged with domestic battery at noon Aug. 11 at his home.
• Andrea Alberico, 26, 111 Tara Lane, and Jonathan Pantea, of the same address, were charged with domestic battery and unlawful interference with the reporting of domestic violence at 9:25 p.m. Aug. 13 at their home.
A harassment by telephone was reported to have occurred between Aug. 7 and 3 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 400 block of Main Street.
• An unknown person stole a Samsung Galaxy III cell phone sometime between Aug. 5 and 1 a.m. Aug. 11 in the 500 block of Carriage Drive.
• A man and a woman left an establishment without paying a $13 bill at 3:45 a.m. Aug. 11 in the 300 block of West North Avenue.
• A white iPhone 4 was stolen between Aug. 11 and 1 p.m. Aug. 13 in the 100 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Three sewer grates were reported missing at 4:44 p.m. Aug. 13 between Meadowview Crossing and Prince Crossing Road.
Guerrero Alejandro, 20, 1827 Windward Lane, Hanover Park, was charged with possession of a controlled substance at 10:52 Aug. 12 in the 300 block of Main Street.
Criminal damage to property
The glass in a rear window of a Ford Explorer was shattered at 10 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 900 block of Hahn Place.
• William Buell, 31, homeless, was arrested on an in-state warrant at 12:04 a.m. Aug. 15 in the 300 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• Kindling Williams, 55, 1242 S. 18th St., Maywood, was arrested on an in-state warrant at 1:52 p.m. Aug. 16 in the 1700 block of Harvester Road.
• A wallet containing $12 to $13 in cash, a book of twenty stamps, an Illinois driver’s license and a LINK card was found and turned in to police at 1:15 p.m. Aug. 13 between Joliet and Brown streets.
• A woman’s brown purse containing personal belongings was reported found at 11 a.m. Aug. 14 in the 1200 block of Gates Street.
• A police officer found a white and pink igloo cooler containing a zip lock bag full of green beans and spinach at noon Aug. 14 between Ann and Joliet streets.
• A police officer found $15 in U.S. currency, one ten dollar bill and one five dollar bill, at 10:44 a.m. Aug. 16 in the 500 block of Main Street. The money was placed in an evidence locker.
• A Chase Visa credit card was turned in to police at 7:56 a.m. Aug. 17 in the 200 block of West North Avenue. The card was placed in an evidence locker.
• Three social security cards and one green card were reported lost sometime between Aug. 3 and 8 a.m. Aug. 13 in the 300 block of Conde Street.