Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
A handgun was stolen from a vehicle parked in a garage sometime between Aug. 7 and 14 in the 500 block of Falconridge Way.
Other thefts, burglaries
• A 2000 Ford Taurus was stolen sometime between Aug. 16 and 17 from a parking lot on Wildwood Lane.
• A car seat, keys and laptop charger were stolen from a vehicle sometime between Aug. 7 and 19 in the 600 block of Derbyshire Lane.
• A bicycle was stolen from the side of a garage sometime between 2 and 7 p.m. Aug. 20 in the 100 block of Olympic Drive.
• Numerous 12 volt batteries, a battery cover and 30 gallons of gasoline were stolen sometime between Aug. 13 and 15 from five freightliners in a parking lot in the 200 block of W. South Frontage Road.
• An unspecified amount of cash was stolen sometime between Aug. 14 and 15 from a vehicle parked in the 1500 block of Parkside Drive.
• Retail theft occurred sometime between July 21 and Aug. 15 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
• A wallet and cellphone were stolen sometime between noon and midnight Aug. 21 from an unsecured vehicle in the 300 block of International Drive.
• A cellphone was stolen about 11:15 p.m. Aug. 18 from a vehicle parked in the 400 block Mallview Lane.
• A jacket was stolen sometime between 3 and 8 p.m. Aug. 15 while the victim was shopping at Wal-Mart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Mark Gerglund, 33, 2412 Danbury Drive, Woodridge, was charged with driving under the influence, no insurance and speeding at about 2:30 a.m. Aug. 17 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Route 53 and 83rd Street.
• Pablo Calderon, 21, 629 Derbyshire Lane, was charged with driving under the influence, hit and run, moving violation and speeding about 8:03 p.m. Aug. 18 following a traffic stop at the intersection Lincolnshire Lane and Lincolnshire Court.
• Dwayne Hall, 35, 358 N. Hamlin Ave., Chicago, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, improper lane usage and driving on a suspended license about 12:18 a.m. Aug. 18 following a traffic stop at the intersection of I-55 and Route 53.
• Jeanette Rodriguez, 42, 6 Maple St., Minooka, was charged with theft at about 5:45 p.m. Aug. 11 in the 300 block of W. Briarcliff Road.
• Dominic Rogers, 24, 204 N. Lancaster Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with theft at about 3 p.m. Aug. 15. at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
Michael Wozgard, 53, 141 Delmar Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged with disorderly conduct at about 8:09 p.m. Aug. 15 following a call to the area for a disturbance.
Possession of controlled substance
Randall Holder, 46, 406 Fairmont Ave., Lockport, was charged with possession of controlled substance, driving on a suspended license and obstructing justice at about 2:07 a.m. Aug. 16 following a traffic stop in the 500 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
Property damage reported
• Several couches, speakers and dining room chairs were found damaged at about 12:30 a.m. Aug. 21 in Lot D of Fernwood Drive.
• A garage door was spray-painted with graffiti sometime between Aug. 9 and Aug. 16 in the 1400 block of Parkside Drive.
• Shade Brown, 24, was charged with criminal damage to property at about 11:26 a.m. Aug. 21 in the 200 block of W. South Frontage Road.
Resisting an officer
• Javonte Williams, 19, 2 S. Hickory Ave., Joliet, was charged with resisting a peace officer and possession of cannabis at about 11:37 p.m. Aug. 16 in the 100 block of Crossroads Boulevard.
• Servando Mendoza, 20, 324 Kirkwood Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer about 1:06 a.m. Aug. 17.
Robbie Lee, 44, 185 Norman Way, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal trespass to vehicle at about 8:42 p.m. Aug. 19 in the 100 block of W. Boughton Road.
Victim shot with pellet gun
A victim was shot with a pellet gun at about 11:24 a.m. Aug. 21 in the 300 block of N. Weber Road.
Brian Rodgers, 36, 459 Rothbury Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with reckless conduct at about 8:31 p.m. Aug. 21 in the 300 block of Briarcliff Road.