Dog treated by firefighters after Villa Park apartment fire
VILLA PARK – Local firefighters administered oxygen to a dog after it was rescued from a garden apartment of a building that had caught fire Monday afternoon, according to a news release from the village. No other residents were hurt, but two firefighters were also transported to a local hospital, treated and released.
At 12:17 p.m. Monday, the Villa Park Fire Department was called to a three-story, five-unit apartment building at 16 W. Terrace St. for a smoke investigation. When they arrived, firefighters found fire on the east side of the building in the stairwell.
The building was occupied with residents who were able to self evacuate without any injuries, the release stated.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org