Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
John Thompson, 52, of 26 Emily Lane, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and expired registration after a traffic stop at 12:02 a.m. Aug. 9 at State Street and Arbor Drive.
• Ashley Babin, 22, and Morgan Peek, 23, both of 535 State St., Lockport, were charged with retail theft after an incident at 6:07 p.m. Aug. 15 in the 13400 block of Archer Avenue.
• Zachary Sovich, 29, of 16186 New Ave., was charged with domestic battery and unlawful interfering with reporting a domestic battery after an incident at 11 p.m. Aug. 14 in the 16100 block of New Ave.
• Valentinas Saukaitis, 56, of 102 Rose Court, was charged with domestic battery after an incident at 2:34 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 100 block of Rose Court.
• A juvenile was charged with domestic battery after an incident at 11:50 p.m. Aug. 14 in the 800 block of Main Street.
• A men’s red and black mountain bicycle was removed on Aug. 15 from the back of Front Street Cantina, 319 Front St.
• A canvas business sign with the name “Critter Cleaners” was removed on Aug. 16 from the 1100 block of State Street.
• Roberto Sandoval, 38, of 224 Creekside Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving while license suspended after a traffic stop at 7:36 a.m. Aug. 13 at Lemont and Old Lemont roads.
• Pedro Jasso-Caucedo, 45, of 430 Bruce Road, Lockport, was charged with no valid drivers license and disobeyed traffic control device after a traffic stop at 11:48 a.m. Aug. 15 at Lockport Street and New Avenue.
• Erol Gazaferi, 21, of 16492 Christopher Drive, was charged with driving while license suspended and driving with one headlight after a traffic stop at 12:29 a.m. Aug. 19 at State and Freehauf streets.
• An unknown vehicle struck an unattended parked car at approximately 11:30 a.m. Aug. 14 in the 1100 block of State Street.
• A vehicle and garage were damaged around 9:31 p.m. Aug. 18 in the 16100 block of New Avenue.