Police reports: Carol Stream for Aug. 23
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Cash, a driver’s license and credit cards were stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 10:45 a.m. Aug. 14 in the 1200 block of Dogwood Lane.
Possession of cannabis
• Rafael Baez, 24, 1858 N. Oak Park Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, possession of cannabis and a seatbelt violation at 3:20 p.m. Aug. 13 in the 500 block of East North Avenue.
• Miranda N. Falls, 20, 314 W. Blair St., West Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, possession of cannabis, possession of drug equipment and obstruction at 9 p.m. Aug. 16 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
alcohol by a minor
• Eric Marvell Miller, 19, 632 Willow Wood Drive, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor, being a pedestrian under the influence of alcohol, retail theft and resisting a municipal officer at 12:03 a.m. Aug. 15 at his home.
• Mohamed Y. Husein, 19, 1305 Woodlake Drive, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of drug equipment at 10:59 p.m. Aug. 16 at his home.
• Efren Garcia, 28, 643 E. Gundersen Drive, was arrested on a warrant for driving with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and a signal violation at 6:53 p.m. Aug. 14 at his home.
• Jorge U. Quinones, 21, 136 E. Pomeroy St., West Chicago, was arrested on a warrant for possession of cannabis and a seatbelt violation at 2:14 a.m. Aug. 16 in the DuPage County Jail.
The rear passenger tail light of a vehicle was shattered at 10 p.m. Aug. 16 in the 1200 block of Dogwood Lane.