Kids get messy at park district Filthy Fun Day
|Children play in the mud at the Carol Stream Park District's Filthy Fun Day Aug. 8 at Kent Park. (Photo provided)|
CAROL STREAM – The Carol Stream Park District offered kids the chance to make a mess without getting in trouble at its Filthy Fun Day event Aug. 8 in Kent Park.
Children who took part in the event played condiment twister with relish, mustard, ketchup, apple sauce and grape jelly. Participants also built human sundaes with whipped cream and chocolate syrup, created human canvas paintings and made mud pies.
Things were so messy that attendees were asked to bring goggles and were hosed down as the event drew to a close.
More Carol Stream News
- Carol Stream Park District executive director named head of DuPage Forest Preserve District
- Casale: Introducing, 'This and That'
- Hazardous weather expected to impact Wednesday morning rush hour
- Glenbard North students fundraise for Honor Flight Chicago
- Delivering Brittany's Trees in Carol Stream