Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Westmont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court
William Waters III, 34, of 35 West 65th St. No. 5, Westmont, was charged with driving under the influence and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in the 5800 block of South Cass Avenue about 1:05 a.m. Saturday. He also was cited for expired registration and operating an uninsured vehicle.
Matthew Amorso, 25, of 1332 West Hood Ave. No. 305, Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in the 100 block of South Cass Avenue about 11:50 p.m. Aug. 14. He also was cited for speeding.
Christina Alaniz, 34, of 7619 Chase St., Merrillville, Ind., was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop in the 200 block of East Ogden Avenue about 11:40 p.m. Aug. 14.
• Sometime between 11 p.m. Aug. 12 and 11 a.m. Aug. 13, tobacco products were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 600 block Citadel Drive. The total loss is $15.
• Sometime between 8 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Thursday, medication, electronic equipment and a bag were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 500 block of Citadel Drive. The total loss is $85.
• Sometime between 12:30 p.m. and 1 p.m. Saturday, a cellphone was reported stolen in the 0-100 block of East 63rd Street. The total loss is $300.
Faye Robinson, 21, of 910 Fairway Drive #205, Naperville, was charged with retail theft after she stole merchandise from a business at about 4:15 p.m. Aug. 13 in the 0-100 block of 63rd Street.
• Sometime between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m. Thursday, a restroom was reported damaged in the 200 block of West 59th Street. The total damage is $400.
• Sometime between midnight and 1 a.m. Sunday, a door was reported damaged in the 100 block of North Park Street. The total damage is $50.