Woodridge Park District to host 'Crime Free Housing Seminar' Aug. 24
WOODRIDGE – Rental property owners and managing agents around Woodridge are invited to a Crime Free Housing Seminar at the park district.
Woodridge Park District is hosting the free class from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Aug. 24 at the Community Resource Center, 8247 Janes Ave. The Crime Free Housing Seminar will discuss topics such as evictions, background checks, code enforcement and more.
For more information, contact Allen Fennell at 630-719-2493 or visit: www.vil.woodridge.il.us
More Woodridge News
- Carol Stream Park District executive director named head of DuPage Forest Preserve District
- Hazardous weather expected to impact Wednesday morning rush hour
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Roskam to host press conference on poison prevention during holiday season