Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Juan Quinto, 33, 17 N. Main St., was charged with domestic battery, resisting a peace officer and aggravated battery of a peace officer at 9:51 p.m. July 31 in the 0 to 100 block of Main Street.
Maxine C. McQueen, 38, 338 Duane St., was charged with battery at 4:58 p.m. July 29 in the 300 block of Duane Street.
• Anthony T. Kuesis, 18, 10 Glen Hill Court, Glendale Heights, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lighting at 2:11 a.m. July 29 at Western Avenue and Hawthorne Boulevard.
• Haile Gebre, 34, 920 W. Lakeside Place, Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license suspended and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 11:17 p.m. July 29 in the 800 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Gregory P. Huber, 49, 852 Ravinia Court, Batavia, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 3:46 p.m. Aug. 2 at Roosevelt Road and Parkside Avenue.
Constance J. Pozdol, 57, 329 Spring Ave., was charged with assault at 11:12 a.m. Aug. 2 in the 300 block of Spring Avenue.
A mattress was set on fire at 11:53 p.m. July 28 in the 300 block of Elm Street.
Residential burglary reported
• A bottle of vodka was stolen from a home and a stove and lawn mower were stolen from a garage between 8 and 10 p.m. July 30 in the 300 block of Elm Street.
• A backpack and miscellaneous jewelry were stolen from a home at 11:35 a.m. Aug. 1 in the 300 block of Maple Street.
Burglary to motor
A green iPod charger was stolen from a vehicle at 10 p.m. July 28 in the 300 block of Hawthorne Boulevard.
• John R. Wheeler, 18, 765 Hillside Ave., was charged with criminal damage to property and public intoxication at 2:06 a.m. July 28 at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 391 N. Main St.
• Cyrus D. Hazemi, 19, 650 W. Pleasant Lane, Lombard, was charged with criminal damage to property at 2:11 a.m. July 29 in the 900 block of Sheehan Avenue.
to vehicle reported
Graffiti was drawn on the outside of a BP station at 7:58 p.m. July 28 at 399 Roosevelt Road.
Anthony M. Krause, 25, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 9:46 p.m. July 31 at Hillcrest Avenue and Roosevelt Road.
Cole N. Rebora, 41, 820 Lenox Road, was charged with illegal dumping at 7:29 p.m. Aug. 2 at Forest Glen Elementary School, 561 Elm St., Glen Ellyn.
Carlos S. Tovar, 39, 413 S. Hale St., Wheaton, was charged with driving without a valid driver’s license at 4:18 p.m. July 29 at Hill and Bryant avenues.