Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Man charged with DUI
Jose Barrera, 43, of 2029 Whitecliffe Drive, Romeoville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage after a traffic stop at 11:58 p.m. Aug. 3 at Lockport Street and New Avenue.
Texas men charged
with aggravated assault
Paul Cubillos, 30, of 426 Dickson Ave., San Antonio, Texas, and Robert Bermudez, 24, of 515 Crane Ave., San Antonio, Texas, were charged with aggravated assault and mob action after an incident at 9 p.m. Aug. 6 in the 800 block of McCarthy Road.
Sandra Cobo, 31, of 907 Williams St., Westmont, was charged with speeding 35 miles per hour above the posted speed limit after a traffic stop at 12:34 a.m. Aug. 8 at Lemont Road and 109th Street.
Man charged with driving with suspended license
Antonio Hernandez, 59, of 3724 63rd St., Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended, no insurance and improper lighting after a traffic stop at 4 a.m. Aug. 10 at Archer Avenue and Steeples Road.
Walking bridge damaged
A report was made on Aug. 7 of criminal damage to a walking bridge at 1290 Arbor Drive sometime between July 28 and Aug. 7.
• Carl MIllraney, 25, of 863 McCarthy Road, was charged with disorderly conduct after an incident at 10:43 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 14600 block of 127th Street.
• Michael Aseves, 42, of 418 Holmes St., was charged with assault, mob action and disorderly conduct and Nicole Calibraro, 20, of 12812 107th St., and Brent Reinhard, 27, of 410 Stephen St., were charged with mob action and disorderly conduct after an incident at 7:26 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 800 block of McCarthy Road.
• Jonathan Farmer, 21, of 13040 Black Fox Lane, was charged with criminal trespass to state land and resisting a peace officer after an incident at 2 a.m. Aug. 9 in the 400 block of McCarthy Road.
• An unknown offender entered a garage at 10:46 a.m. Aug. 10 in the 1200 block of Woburn Drive and fled on foot.
• A Garmin GPS, phone charger and various costume jewelry pieces were taken between midnight and 9 a.m. Aug. 8.
• A floor jack, swivel ratchet, 12 inch extension, lottery tickets, currency, pliers, cigarettes, phone charger and a counsel organizer were taken between July 29 and Aug. 8 in the 200 block of River Road.
• A package containing a 4-in-1 box set of “Baldurs Gate” and a book titled “The Authentic Life of Billy the Kid” was taken between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. Aug. 10.