Police reports: Wheaton for Aug. 15
(Continued from Page 1)
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Craig J. Hudson, 34, 1114 Hilary Lane, Gary, Ind., was charged with battery at 6:36 p.m. Aug. 8 on the 100 block of West Front Street.
• Thomas G. Kent, 46, 332 W. Hillside Ave., Elmhurst, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:58 a.m. Aug. 11 at Butterfield Road and Park Street.
• Richandra J. Manning, 32, 2640 Frost Drive, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:09 a.m. Aug. 11 at Farm and Roosevelt roads.
• Karey Ann Nicolini, 42, 27w159 Cooley Ave., Winfield, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:11 a.m. Aug. 11 at 306 W. Geneva Road.
• Kelly J. Browne, 32, 1935 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 10:46 p.m. Aug. 5 at Roosevelt Road and Hale Street.
• Wesley L. Becker, 59, 218 S. Erie St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:56 a.m. Aug. 6 at Gary Avenue and Geneva Road.
• A rear tire of a secured bicycle was reported missing between 5:20 p.m. and 6 p.m. Aug. 11 at 220 S. Cross St.
• A mountain bike was reported missing from the front yard of a residence between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. Aug. 8 on the 200 block of South Williston Street.
• Two bikes were removed from the backyard walkway of the rear of a residence between 5 p.m. Aug. 5 and 8 a.m. Aug. 7 on the 700 block of East Liberty Drive.
• A wallet and cellphone placed near the bagging area of a grocery store was stolen at 11:59 p.m. Aug. 3 on the 500 block of South County Farm Road.
• A vending machine was found opened and its monetary contents stolen between 4 p.m. Aug. 3 and 8:28 a.m. Aug. 6 on the 400 block of South Main Street.
• Eric M. Miller, 632 Wood Drive, Carol Stream, was charged with retail theft at 1 p.m. Aug. 10 on the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
Possession of drugs
and drug paraphernalia
• Scott Daniel Wiedmeyer, 21, 23w030 Tamarack Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia and arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for delivery of cannabis at 9:11 p.m. Aug. 11 at 22nd Street and Briarcliffe Boulevard.
• Anthony Santaniello, 33, 2144 Bradford Drive, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 6:30 a.m. Aug. 8 at 2144 Bradford Drive.
• A counterfeit $100 bill was reported being used at two businesses around 1:41 p.m. Aug. 7 on the 1400 block of East Roosevelt Road and the 1800 block of North Main Street.
Arrest on warrant
• Derek M. Bojanowski, 28, 406 E. Elm St., was arrested on warrant for calculated cannabis conspiracy at 10:29 p.m. Aug. 7 at 406 E. Elm St.
• Sheri L. Wheatley, 39, 1101 S. Route 53, Lombard, was arrested on warrant for theft at 2:15 a.m. Aug. 10 at the Addison Police Station.
• Christopher Richard Menzel, 28, P.O. Box 131, Grand Junction, Mich., was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court at 10:46 p.m. Aug. 8 at the Wheaton Police Station.
• David Richard Bourdage, 49, 703 W. Liberty Drive, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for forgery at 6:31 a.m. Aug. 8 at Cross and Franklin streets.
• Jamie L. Lites, 34, 870 Foxworth Blvd., Lombard, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for driving without a license at 2:05 p.m. Aug. 7 at the Wheaton Police Station.
Fleeing and eluding
• A man in his late teens or early 20s fled from police subsequent to an attempted traffic stop for reckless driving at 4:09 p.m. and 4:10 p.m. Aug. 9 at Butterfield and Naperville roads. The man was described as white with light brown busy-wavy hair and a slender-medium build and was driving a royal blue “semi-sport” or “naked sport” bike.
• A fire isolated to a single apartment’s kitchen area was reported at 2:57 a.m. Aug. 12 at 1130 S. Lorraine Road. The fire was reportedly quickly extinguished and was believed to be cooking related.
Criminal damage and defacement
• The bumper of a vehicle was reported scratched between 6 a.m. and 7 a.m. Aug. 10 at Cross Street and Liberty Drive.
• Several plastic bottles and the rubber surface on a playground at Seven Gables Park were reported burnt by what appeared to be high school age juveniles at 8:11 p.m. Aug. 8 at Seven Gables Park.
• Fecal matter was found smeared on the walls of the men’s restroom at 7 p.m. Aug. 4 on the 400 block of North Cross Street.
• Several alcoholic beverages were found inside of a house being remodeled on the 500 block of Glendale Avenue between 6 p.m. Aug. 8 and 10:26 a.m. Aug. 9. The owner of the property said that no one should have been inside of the house overnight.
• Peter N. Weiland, 33, 703 W. Liberty Drive, was charged with criminal trespass to real property at 4:32 p.m. Aug. 7 at 501 S. County Farm Road.
Illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor
• Perry M. Wanner, 339 E. Madison Ave., 20, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 5:12 a.m. Aug. 10 at 339 E. Madison Ave.
More Wheaton News
- La Spiaza closes in downtown Wheaton, River City Roasters takes its place
- Radio station moves to Wheaton, promises DuPage County coverage
- Locals rock at Wheaton's Got Talent fundraiser
- Youth Symphony of DuPage celebrates 50th year
- Frosty Fest to bring seasonal fun to West Chicago