Chair gets vets back in action
Firehouse Subs representatives, AllenForce representatives and military veterans display a donated action track chair from Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation. The Wheaton branch of Firehouse Subs raised more than $1,200 to buy the chair, which will be used by multiple veterans.
More Wheaton News
- Wheaton state politicians weigh in on Illinois pension reform bill
- D-200 officials, union address effect of state pension plan
- Suburban Life 2013 Central all-area football team
- Accountants and banks hold drive for Teen Parent Connection
- West Chicago encourages residents to 'shop local' with The 3/50 Project
- Dickens of a Christmas Stroll in Wheaton to highlight local business
- Chicago Infant Welfare Society selling Luminaria sets in Wheaton
- McGuire: Family Shelter Service offers safety and support during the holidays
- New Wheaton North principal ready to lead 'one of the greatest schools in the country'
- West Chicago library program brings reading material to youth correction center