Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• About 3 p.m. Aug. 2, a library patron’s purse was reported stolen from the Woodridge Public Library, 3 Plaza Drive.
• At about 1:34 a.m. Aug. 6, $111 was reported stolen after a brick was thrown through the front glass of Los Arcos, at 7451 Woodward Ave.
• Sometime between 8 p.m. Aug. 8 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 9, tools valued at $1,200 were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 3000 block of Crabtree Avenue.
• Ebony Harbin, 28, of 3156 W. Fillmore St., Chicago, was charged with criminal damage to a vehicle after a disturbance in the 3400 block of 83rd Street on Aug. 4.
• Sometime between 10 p.m. Aug. 3 and 8 a.m. Aug. 4, criminal damage to a vehicle was reported when an someone flattened a tire, cut the brake line and keyed the driver’s side doors of a vehicle parked in the 2600 block of Ravinia Lane.
• A mailbox was reported damaged overnight Aug. 6 in the 9000 block of Northfield.
Daniel Shinost, 18, of 860 1/2 Lane 11 1/2, Powell, Wyo., was charged with solicitor and salesman violation in the 8200 block of Geneva Road about 8:03 p.m. Aug. 5.