Police Reports: Westmont for Aug. 14
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Westmont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Sometime between 7 p.m. Aug. 6 and 7 a.m. Aug. 7, $17,000 in landscaping equipment was reported stolen in the 200 block of West 63rd Street.
• Sometime between 8 and 11:50 p.m. Aug. 7, a bike and tools valued at $300 were reported stolen in the 300 block of South Lincoln Street.
• Kevin Kellerman, 35, of 160 Galewood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with aggravated driving while under the influence and obstructing identification after a traffic stop in the 6700 block of South Cass Avenue about 3:10 a.m Aug. 6. He also was cited for driving with a revoked license, open alcohol and improper lane usage.
• Richard Barker, 57, of 215 S. Adams St., was charged with driving under the influence after a traffic stop in the 200 block of South Adams Street about 10:20 a.m. Thursday. He also was cited for driving with a suspended driver’s license, disobeying a stop sign, open alcohol and operating an uninsured vehicle.
Brandon Bell, 20, of 300 W. 60th St. No. A105, was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop in the 6200 block of South Cass Avenue about 9:40 p.m. Saturday. He also was cited for speeding.
• Francisco Aviles, 28, of 46 W. 66th St. No. 3, was charged with domestic battery after he struck a family member in the 0-100 block of 66th Street about 8:25 p.m. Thursday.
• Diana Grandel, 42, of 2 W. Burlington #C, was charged with domestic battery after she struck a household member in the 0-100 block of West Burlington Avenue about 1 a.m. Sunday.
John Blubaugh, 34, of 468 Parkside Ave., was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop in the 400 block of East Ogden Avenue at about 12:40 a.m. Saturday. He was also cited for speeding.