Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Items were stolen from a motor vehicle at 9:56 a.m. July 29 in the 300 block of North Gary Avenue.
Syed Zaidi, 31, 1541 Westminster Drive, Naperville, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of drugs, possession of cannabis and improper lane usage at 7 p.m. July 31 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
Assault and battery
• Diego A. Ontiveros, 23, 545 Gunderson Drive, was charged with two counts of domestic battery at 6:44 p.m. July 29 at his home.
• Dipakbhai Patel, 42, 724 Bluff St., was charged with battery at 6:11 p.m. July 30 at his home.
Yuanna Tisdell, 31, 660 E. St. Charles Road, was charged with disorderly conduct at 4:29 p.m. July 30 in the 500 block of Yardley Drive.
A lawn fixture was damaged by a woman at 11:55 p.m. Aug. 3 in the 400 block of Silverleaf Boulevard.
of alcohol by a minor
Caleb Hanselman, 20, 520 Arrowhead Trail, was charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor and unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor at 9:03 p.m. Aug. 2 in his home.
• Abdallah Dafelseed, 52, 662 Hearth Lane, was arrested on a warrant at 7:01 p.m. July 31 in the 200 block of Mantle Lane.
• Sammil Williams, 32, 6751 S. Jeffery Blvd., Chicago, was arrested on a warrant at 1:36 a.m. Aug. 1 in the 100 block of North Gary Avenue.
• Char Yuan Chao, 30, 110 W. 15th St., Chicago, was arrested on a warrant at 1:47 p.m. Aug. 3 between Randy and Schmale roads.
• Richy Glenn Chavez, 26, 635 Gundersen Drive, was arrested on a warrant at 2:18 a.m. Aug. 4 in the 600 block of Gundersen Drive.
• Michelle Wigell, 38, 340 E. Railroad St., Leland, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant for operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver’s license or insurance at 3:26 a.m. July 30 at the Downers Grove Police Department.
• Macedo Esteban, 32, 808 S. Oak St, West Chicago, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and speeding at 8 p.m. Aug. 2 on North Avenue.