Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Motor vehicle theft
A 2013 black Toyota Tundra Platinum edition pickup truck was reported stolen from outside a residence between 10:30 p.m. Aug. 4 and 9:25 a.m. Aug. 5 in the 1000 block of Briarbrook Drive.
on a police officer
Michael Dean Kohs, 22, 18 S. Summit Ave., Villa Park, was charged with aggravated assault of a police officer, resisting an officer, driving under the influence of alcohol and hit and run at 4:33 a.m. Aug. 4 at Fapp Circle and Roosevelt Road.
• Joshua J. Walther, 26, 1n301 Purnell St., Carol Stream, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:57 a.m. Aug. 4 at Fanchon Street and Geneva Road.
• Mayra Alejandra Reyes-Herrera, 23, 11 Armitage Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no driver’s license and illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor at 2:17 a.m. Aug. 3 at Schmale Road and Thornhill Drive.
• Paige K. Fijolik, 22, 201 Mantle Lane, Carol Stream, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:01 a.m. Aug. 3 at Butterfield and West Loop roads.
• Steven D. Chapman, 26, 2260 Petworth Court, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:20 a.m. Aug. 2 at Arrowhead Drive and Butterfield Road.
• Several electronic devices were reported missing from an unsecured apartment between 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. Aug. 1 in the 700 block of East
• Several items were reported missing from a residence between July 21 and July 25 in the 200 block of West Cole Avenue.
Theft or attempted theft
• An unknown person attempted to pry open a Plexiglass cover on a kiosk that contained a tablet computer between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Aug. 1 in the 100 block of East Wesley Street.
• An unsecured bike was reported missing from the front of an apartment between noon and 6:30 p.m. July 31 in the 600 block of South Blanchard Street.
Arrest on warrant
• Stephany L. O’Donnell, 19, 2 Wheaton Center, Wheaton, was charged with failure to appear in court for possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:56 p.m. Aug. 1 in the 1300 block of North Main Street.
• Keenan J. Clousing, 18, 1209 Creekside Drive, Wheaton, was arrested on warrant for possession of cannabis with intent to deliver and charged with obstructing a peace officer at 3:47 p.m. July 26 at 1209 Creekside Drive.
Possession of drugs
or drug paraphernalia
• Ryan T. Garippo, 18, 56 Spring Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with possession of cannabis at 9:05 p.m. July 29 at Butterfield and East Loop roads.
• Samantha E. Incardone, 20, 1464 Pembroke Lane, Wheaton, was charged with possession of cannabis at 9:41 p.m. July 30 at Darwin and Pembroke lanes.
• Theodore T. Soukup, 21, 29 w 163 Batavia Road, Warrenville, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:48 p.m. July 25 at Beverly Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Joshua L. Nowak, 18, 510 E. 8th Ave., Naperville, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 10 p.m. July 27 at Evergreen Street and Lorraine Road.
• A vehicle was keyed while parked in a parking lot between 10:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. Aug. 2 at 421 N. County Farm Road.
• The passenger side front windshield of a car parked at the DuPage County Courthouse was broken between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 1 at 509 N. County Farm Road.
• A driver side rear tire was reported damaged between 7 p.m. July 28 and 7 p.m. July 29 in the 1600 block of Pershing Avenue.
Deanjelo Marvail Walker, 26, 2216 W. Roosevelt Road, was charged with criminal trespassing to real property at 7:01 p.m. Aug. 4 at 2116 W. Roosevelt Road.
A resident found a small bag of feces in a mailbox attached to the resident’s house on both July 29 and July 31 in the 1100 block of Hertford Court.