Lions Club offers free temporary parking permits during Clarendon Hills construction
CLARENDON HILLS – The Clarendon Hills Lions Club is providing 30 free temporary parking permits to current south lot parking permit holders during construction. The Lions Club lot is located in Lions Park, near the pool.
The south Metra lot will be closed for about two weeks at the end of August for repaving. The village is working with the owner of the currently vacant property at Walker and Park avenues to provide temporary permit parking at that location.
The Lions Club permits will be available at Village Hall during normal business hours on a first-come, first-serve basis. The permits are only available to current south lot permit holders.
For more information, call 630-286-5400.
More Hinsdale News
- DuPage law enforcement comes together to spread holiday cheer
- Residents brave bitter cold for Hinsdale Christmas Walk
- DGS duo helps Butler football to benchmark season
- Popcorn Palace coming to Burr Ridge
- Ten96 to perform at Frugal Muse in Darien
- Hinsdale police investigate residential burglary Tuesday
- Carol Stream Park District executive director named head of DuPage Forest Preserve District
- Hinsdale property tax levy, ice rink construction approved
- Darien Lions Club collecting for annual food basket program
- Letter: D-86 flat tax levy would be 'tragic mistake'