Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Lemont man charged with domestic battery
Anthony Melton, 20, of the 1000 block of Kip Place, was charged with domestic battery after an incident at 3:15 a.m. July 23 in the 1000 block of Kip Place.
Man charged with DUI
Juan Gutierrez, 32, of the 2700 block of 43rd Street, Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage after a traffic stop at 7:33 p.m. July 28 at New Avenue and Lockport Street.
• Maria Serrano, 30, of the 200 block of Williamsburg Court, Romeoville, was charged with no valid drivers license and speeding after a traffic stop at 9:42 a.m. July 22 in the 500 block of McCarthy Road.
• Eduardo Cruz-Guzman, 37, of the zero block of Chicago Street, Joliet, was charged with no valid drivers license and speeding after a traffic stop at 7:55 p.m. July 26 at Lemont and Bluff roads.
• Michael Kundrat, 43, of the 16300 block of Springview Drive, Lockport, was charged with driving while license suspended, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and expired registration after a traffic stop at 8:54 a.m. July 27 at State Street and Archer Avenue.
• A wallet was removed from a vehicle at 11 p.m. July 15 in the 1000 block of Crestview Drive.
• Juveniles were apprehended after an unknown offender removed a paint ball gun from a vehicle between 2 and 7 p.m. July 22 in the 300 block of Lintz Street.
• A radar detector, watch and cigar cutter were removed from a vehicle on July 26 in the 16000 block of Sterling Drive.
• Currency, credit cards, miscellaneous cards and a checkbook were removed from a vehicle between 10:30 p.m. July 26 and 7 a.m. July 27 in the 600 block of Warner Avenue.
• A semi trailer was stolen on July 28 in the 13300 block of Main Street.