Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Barbara J. Relation, 50, 136 Lalonde Ave., Addison, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:31 a.m. July 28 at the corner of Roosevelt Road and Washington Street.
• Dean A. Collis, 54, 319 W. Madison St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 3:07 p.m. July 21 at Gary Court and Madison Street.
• Joshua David Bohannon, 24, 703 W. Liberty Road, was charged with a felony burglary at 5:10 p.m. July 24 on the 300 block of West Liberty Road.
• A cellphone was reported stolen from an unsecured vehicle parked at the DuPage County Judicial Building between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. July 23 at 505 N. County Farm Road.
• Two Razor scooters were reported missing from a front yard several weeks before 12:56 p.m. July 27 on the 1000 block of North Cherry Street.
• A bicycle was reported missing from the front lawn of a residence at 12:01 a.m. July 25 on the 800 block of East Forest Avenue.
• An unsecured bicycle was reported stolen from Rice Pool between 2 and 5:15 p.m. July 24 at 1777 S. Blanchard Road.
• An unsecured bicycle was reported stolen from the Wheaton Public Library between 3:55 and 4:15 p.m. July 25 at 225 N. Cross Street.
• Joshua David Bohannon, 24, 703 W. Liberty Road, was charged with retail theft at 2:12 p.m. July 24 at West Street and Liberty Road.
• Gregory D. Slapak, 62, 405 W. Front St., was arrested on a warrant for unlawful possession of a controlled substance at 6:45 p.m. July 22 at 900 W. Liberty Ave.
• Joseph C. Vana, 45, 2s663 Wendelin Court, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court at 9:58 p.m. July 24 at Butterfield and Naperville roads.
• David W. Adams, 21, 3741 Grove Ave., Berwyn, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for traffic offenses and driving under the influence of drugs at 1:50 a.m. July 24 at Blanchard and Evergreen streets.
Possession of drugs/ drug paraphernalia
• Nicholas M. Leone, 19, 430 E. Liberty Road, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:15 p.m. July 25 at Willow and Naperville roads.
• John L. Knox, 47, 319 N. Prospect St., was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia and arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for disorderly conduct at 9:15 p.m. July 21 on Prospect Street and Willow Road.
Criminal damage/ defacement
• A driver’s side rear tire was damaged between 7 p.m. July 28 and 7 a.m. July 29 on the 1600 block of Pershing Street.
• A front picture window of a residence was damaged between 6:30 and 8 p.m. July 26 on the 1300 block of North Carlton Avenue. Police suspect a BB or pellet caused the damage.
• The rear passenger door window of a car parked in a driveway was reported broken between 8 p.m. July 25 and 3:20 p.m. July 26 on the 800 block of North Howard Street.
• An auxiliary floodlight attached to the driver’s side rear of a vehicle was reported broken between 12:01 and 7 a.m. July 24 on the 300 block of East Liberty Road.
• Black spray paint was found on a wall and sidewalk of a building between 1 p.m. July 21 and 8:04 a.m. July 23 on the 400 block of North Cross Street.
This report previously stated that Nicholas J. Leone, 19, 1322 Clifden Court, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:15 p.m. July 25 at Willow and Naperville roads. Nicholas M. Leone, 19, 430 E. Liberty Road, was actually charged with those crimes.