Police Reports: Westmont for July 31
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Westmont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Between 8 p.m. July 14 and 6 a.m. July 15, a GPS unit was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 500 block of Hamilton Avenue.
• Between July 10 and 21, two bottles of perfume were reported stolen from a closet in the 6500 block of South Cass Avenue. The total loss is $230.
• Between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. July 23, a bike was reported stolen from a house in the 400 block of Plaza Drive. The total loss is $138.
• Between 10 a.m. July 12 and 2 p.m. Friday, a subwoofer and amplifier were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 200 block of East Ogden Avenue. The total loss is $2,552.
• Between 10 and 10:10 a.m. Saturday, a handicap placard was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 0-100 block of West 63rd Street.
• Between 12 a.m. July 22 and 11 a.m. July 23, the front tires of a vehicle parked in the 0-100 block of West 59th Street were reported slashed. The total loss is $200.
• Between 9 p.m. July 17 and 10 a.m. July 23, both sides of a vehicle were reported scratched in the 6700 block of Tudor Lane. The total loss is $500.
• Between July 16 and 18, a vehicle was reported scratched in the 200 block of West 57th Street. The total loss is $600.
Domestic battery charge
Timothy Loughran, 25, of 838 College Boulevard, Addison, was charged with domestic battery after he shoved a woman to the ground in the 700 block of West 65th Street at about 12:04 p.m. Saturday.