Police reports: Elmhurst for Aug. 2
• A 17-year-old was charged with retail theft at 1:14 p.m. July 18 in the 300 block of Route 83 after he stole a white Hanes T-shirt.
• Lamont Wilson, 41, of the 6900 block of South Talman Avenue, Chicago, and Gregory Cotton, 46, of the 1500 block of South Kolin Avenue, Chicago, were charged with theft and possession of burglary tools at 1:53 p.m. July 19 in the 1900 block of Spring Road in Oakbrook.
Public intoxication cited
• Robert Lee Baldwin, 63, of the 600 block of George Street, Bensenville, was cited for possession of open alcohol in public and public intoxication at 3:14 p.m. July 18 at Lake Street and Grand Avenue.
• Daniel Kosich, 21, of the 400 block of Prospect Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged with public intoxication and possession of false identification at 4:15 a.m. July 20 in the 100 block of West Adelaide Street.
• Jorge Zacarias, 35, of the 200 block of Cornell Drive, Villa Park, was cited for public intoxication at 9:36 p.m. July 24 in the 600 block of West St. Charles Road.
• Kevin Ganley, 21, of the 1N600 block of Fisher Lane, Winfield, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:18 p.m. July 18 near West North Avenue and North York Street.
• Anthony Vechiola, 29, of the 100 block of West Washington Boulevard, Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 10:50 p.m. July 18 at Spring Road and Mc Kinley Avenue.
• Patrick Rizzo, 33, of the 0 to 100 block of Woodland Court, Lombard, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at 12:43 a.m. July 20 at West St. Charles and Spring roads.
• Kenneth Maurer, 37, of the 600 block of West Armitage Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and disobeying a traffic control device at 1:10 a.m. July 20 and North Addison and West North avenues.
• Arturo Huizar, 23, of the 1100 block of Mason Avenue, Chicago, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, speeding, improper lane usage and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 1:49 a.m. July 22 at West North and North West avenues.
• A black iPhone 4S and a folding knife were stolen between 6 and 8:30 p.m. July 18 in the 200 block of West First Street.
• A spare tire worth $225 was stolen from the undercarriage of a car between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. June 28 in the 400 block of West Lexington Street.
• A blue Schwinn Cruiser bicycle was stolen between 3 and 10:30 a.m. July 20 in the 100 block of Fellows Court.
• A green Magna mountain bike worth $50 was stolen between 1 and 10:30 p.m. July 20 in the 200 block of Route 83.
• A red Trek 800 mountain bike was stolen between 5 p.m. July 4 and noon July 13 in the 100 block of West Park Avenue.
• A blue Schwinn Frontier bicycle was stolen between 8:45 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. July 23 in the 100 block of West First Street.
• A set of Illinois registration plates were stolen between 9 a.m. May 20 and 8 p.m. June 10 in the 400 block of West Lake Street.
• A black Coach wristlet worth $50 was stolen between 9:30 and 10 a.m. July 24 in the 100 block of North York Street.
Indecent exposure charged
Warren Kreitzer, 64, whose last known address was 1919 Chase Lane, Aurora, was charged with disorderly conduct at 7:30 p.m. July 20 in the 1000 block of South York Road after allegedly exposing himself.
• A purse was stolen from an unlocked car between 10:15 and 11 p.m. July 19 in the 100 block of Haven Road.
• A purse and black iPad 2 were stolen from an unlocked car between 9:45 p.m. July 19 and 6:45 a.m. July 20 in the 100 block of Haven Road.
• An iPhone with a blue case worth $300 was stolen from a car between 7:15 and 8 p.m. July 20 in Crestview Park.
A counterfeit $100 bill was brought to a bank at 10 a.m. July 16 in the 100 block of South York Street.
Befouling property cited
Anthony E. Napoli, 22, of the 500 block of Plum Grove Road, Roselle, was cited for befouling public property at 12:48 a.m. July 21 in the 100 block of Adelaide Street after urinating in public.
Stolen vehicle recovered
A semi-tractor trailer stolen in Rockdale on July 19 was found at 1:24 p.m. July 22 at Larch Avenue and Industrial Drive with $2,000 worth of wooden pallets missing and the ignition system damaged.
Possession of marijuana cited, charged
• Mary Gonzalez, 28, of the 2500 block of 50th Avenue, Cicero, was cited for possession of marijuana, not having a valid driving license and disregard for a traffic control device at 11:45 a.m. July 23 at North and Clinton avenues.
• Tommie Parham, 24, of the first block of South Huntington
Criminal trespass charged
Sasha Molina, 23, of the 3500 block of Thomas Street, Melrose Park, was charged with tresspassing on railroad property at 12:59 a.m. July 24 in the 100 block of East First Street.
Damage to property reported
• Someone made impressions in fresh sidewalk concrete between 10 a.m. July 12 and 8 a.m. July 16 at Chandler and Forest avenues.
• A street light pole was found lying in the grass at 1:59 a.m. July 18 in the 200 block of May Street.
• Debris from the city resurfacing the street hit a woman’s vehicle, causing $2,000 worth of damage at 8:10 a.m. July 18 in the 500 block of West Armitage Avenue.
• Four city parking signs spray painted with silver paint were reported at 1:34 p.m. July 20 at Oak Street and West Armitage Avenue.
• A light post was removed from a resident’s lawn, an estimated $200 worth of damage, was reported at 9:23 a.m. July 21 in the 800 block of South Hawthorne Avenue.
• A smashed windshield and pieces of a broken beer bottle in a car were reported at 8:57 p.m. July 21 in the 400 block of North Elm Avenue.
• A park sign was found at 9:59 p.m. July 21 on the top level of the Adelaide parking deck.
• A city light pole was damaged at 6:10 p.m. July 22 in the 100 block of Adell Place.
• A black “Mike Spinner” hyper bike was found at 9:26 p.m. July 18 in the 300 block of West Grantley Avenue.
• A green 26 inch Raleigh Venture 30 bicycle was found at 10:06 p.m. July 20 in the 100 block of West Butterfield Road.
• A blue and white woman’s Next Avalon 7 speed was found at 3 p.m. July 19 in the 100 block of East Schiller Street.