Police reports: Downers Grove for July 31
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A guest at Extended Stay, 3150 Finley Road, reported a Martin ukulele valued at $364 missing from his room at 4 p.m. July 22. There are no suspects.
• A woman told police her wallet was taken from her purse while shopping at 2:30 p.m. July 19 at a store in the 1500 block of Butterfield Road. The woman told police she suspects another customer who appeared to reach into her cart. The suspect was not located.
• The manager of Golf Galaxy, 1306 Butterfield Road, told police a man took a Titleist four iron and a Ping golf driver at 11:07 a.m. July 16 from Golf Galaxy, 1306 Butterfield Road. The manager told police a white male placed both golf clubs down his pants and left the store. The man then re-entered the store with the four iron club and then left without it. The man could not be identified.
• Jeffry J. Mangio, age not provided, 14017 Oak Ridge, Homer Glen, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and disobeying a traffic-control device at 3:52 a.m. Thursday at 63rd Street and Saratoga Avenue.
• Jack M. Biggio, 19, 7030 Webster St., Downers Grove, was charged with zero-tolerance driving under the influence of alcohol, no driver’s license, underage consumption of alcohol and improper lane usage at 2:52 a.m. July 23 at Woodward Avenue and Oxnard Drive.
• Yolanda D. Hare, 40, 6705 Maple Drive, Westmont, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:51 a.m. July 20 at 63rd Street and Springside Avenue.
• Jamil J. Watson, 23, 2342 Cambridge Lane, Woodridge, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:07 a.m. July 22 at 75th Street and Janes Avenue.
• Several windows were discovered broken at businesses in the 7300 block of Lemont Road at 3:15 a.m. July 18. A bag containing $455 in singles, quarters, dimes and nickels was reported missing from one of the businesses. There are no suspects.
• A GPS unit was reported stolen from a vehicle between 3 p.m. July 13 and 5:30 p.m. July 19 in the 4500 block of Highland Avenue. There are no suspects.
• A checkbook was reported stolen from a vehicle between 7:45 and 8 p.m. July 18 in the 3200 block of Finley Road.
• An iPod was reported stolen from a vehicle’s glove box between 5 and 6:54 p.m. July 12 in the 5300 block of Florence Avenue. There are no suspects.
Kenneth F. Zabinksi, 61, 5714 Walnut Ave., was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:52 p.m. Saturday in the 5700 block of Walnut Avenue.
A truck’s dashboard and assist handle were reported damaged at 9:08 a.m. July 21 in the 1500 block of Opus Place. There are no suspects.