Police reports: Bolingbrook for July 31
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Francisco Rodriguez, 46, 308 Pueblo Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with battery in the 300 block of Pueblo Drive about 9:50 p.m. July 21.
• Alfredo Delgado-Nava, 34, 521 Old Stone Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with assault after officers were called to the 500 block of Old Stone Drive for the report of a neighborhood dispute about 1:25 p.m. July 21.
A 15-year-old juvenile was charged with robbery after approaching a victim at the intersection of Lindsey Lane and Lily Cache Lane on July 19. The juvenile was battered and the offender stole headphones and a cellphone, then left the area on a bicycle.
• Luis Garcia, 26, 3222 S. Gunderson Ave., Berwyn, was charged with driving under the influence, improper lane usage, no valid driver’s license and possession of cannabis after a traffic stop in the 100 block of Lily Cache Lane about 4:43 a.m. July 13.
• Lisa Murray, 53, 14416 S. Smith Road, Lockport, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, improper turn at intersection and traffic signal violation after a traffic stop at the intersection of Boughton Road and Janes Avenue about 6:30 p.m. July 17.
• Jorge Najera, 39, 411 Devonshire Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, equipment violation and no valid driver’s license after a traffic stop at the intersection of Route 53 and Beaconridge Drive about 9:32 p.m. July 18.
Mabel Terrezas, 21, 868 Lily Cache Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with disorderly conduct in the 800 block of Lily Cache Lane about 11:42 a.m. July 20.
Possession of a
• Haley Camden, 18, 2524 Green Acres Drive, Findlay, Ohio, was charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance and a seat belt violation in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive about 12:14 p.m. July 20.
• Victor Mendez, 20, 3016 W. Nantucket Drive, Joliet, was charged with possession of cannabis, no insurance, driving on a suspended license and seat belt violation after a traffic stop at the intersection of Veteran’s and Crossroads parkways about 7:53 p.m. July 21.
Robert Bostic, Jr., 56, 2641 Walnut St., Blue Island, was charged with possession of drug equipment, driving on a suspended license, reckless driving and traffic sign violation after a traffic stop in the 200 block of North Weber Road about 8:21 p.m. July 20.
• Gilberto Damian, 32, 1634 N. Washtenaw St., Chicago, was charged with criminal trespass to property, resisting a peace officer and aggravated battery after a call to the 400 block of W. Boughton Road of a subject refusing to leave the business at 2:15 a.m. July 20.
• Jerrell Thompson, 30, 3231 Deer St., was charged with resisting a peace officer and a pedestrian violation in the 400 block of Wyeth Circle about 12:25 a.m. July 20.
along Pueblo Drive
• A table saw and compressor were stolen from a garage in the 200 block of Pueblo Drive between July 17 and 18.
• A table saw and compressor were stolen from a garage in the 500 block of Pueblo Drive between July 17 and 18.
Other thefts and robberies
• A storage unit was rummaged through and tools, a flood light, fan, microwave, chairs, cooler and CD player were stolen from a business in the 200 block of W. North Frontage Road sometime between Jan. 1 and July 16.
• A 2003 Chevrolet was stolen from a driveway in the 200 block of Blackberry Drive sometime between midnight and 7 a.m. July 17.
• Monica Fonseca, 20, 527 S. Wynbrooke Road, Romeoville, was charged with retail theft at PetSmart, 159 N. Weber Road, about 1:29 p.m. July 17 after exiting the store without paying for numerous items in a cart.
• A wallet, credit cards and ID were stolen from a vehicle in the 1800 block of Trevino Circle sometime between July 17 and July 18.
• A vehicle’s window was broken and an XBox was stolen while the vehicle was parked in the 400 block of Larkspur Drive sometime between 7:15 a.m. and 9 a.m. July 19.
• About $450 worth of gasoline was stolen from a pump at Speedway, 352 S. Bolingbrook Drive, on July 19.
• Prescription pills were stolen from the 200 block of Claridge Lane sometime between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. July 19.
• A cellphone was stolen from a vehicle in the 200 block of Northridge Avenue sometime between 6 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. July 20.
• A tool box and sunglasses were stolen from a vehicle near the intersection of Woodcreek Drive and Timber Court July 21.
• An edger, leaf blowers and weed trimmers were stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of E. South Frontage Road sometime between July 20 and July 22.
• Pants, wallet and a cellphone were stolen from a locker in 200 block of S. Lindsey Lane sometime between 6:20 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. July 22.
• Several tools were taken from a residence in the 300 block of Drake Avenue sometime between July 21 and July 22.
• Nicholas Gordon, 27, 178 Jeffrey Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft, aggravated battery and resisting a peace officer following a call of a retail theft to a business in the 400 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive about 11:10 a.m. July 23.
• Sarafana Watson, 27, 316 Woodcreek Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft at Jewel, 1200 W. Boughton Road, about 9:32 p.m. July 23.
• A purse, wallet, cellphone, digital camera, camcorder, workbag, checkbook and credit cards were stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 300 block of Pheasant Chase Drive sometime between July 23 and July 24.
• Cash was stolen from a residence in the 200 block of Kenilworth Drive sometime between June 1 and July 24.
Filing a false report
Geffrey Price, 48, 104 Sycamore Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with filing a false police report in the 300 block of W. Briarcliff Road about 10:35 a.m. July 15.