Downers Grove-based Flexco named one of 'Chicago’s 101 best and brightest'
DOWNERS GROVE – Downers Grove-based belt conveyor company Flexco was selected as one of “Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” in 2013 by The National Association for Business Resources.
Flexco and other winning companies will be honored Aug. 5 at the Oak Brook Double Tree.
An independent research firm evaluates each company’s entry based on key measures in various categories. They include: compensation, benefits, employee solutions, employee enrichment, engagement, retention, employee education, development, recruitment, selection, and several other categories.
Flexco is a privately-owned company that has been in business for more than 100 years.
More Downers Grove News
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Roskam to host press conference on poison prevention during holiday season
- Midwestern University’s clinical psychology program receives accreditation
- Radio station moves to Wheaton, promises DuPage County coverage
- Downers Grove Village Council approves restrictions for medical marijuana dispensaries
- Youth Symphony of DuPage celebrates 50th year
- Downers Grove South High School groups collect items for needy this holiday season
- Downers Grove collects coats for charity
- Judges announce winners of Downers Grove Gingerbread Festival