Elmhurst Art Museum hosts family collage program
ELMHURST – Families are invited to create their own collages with the help of an artist at the Elmhurst Art Museum.
Leslie Baum's work is featured in "FRAGMENT: Sampling the Modern," a current exhibit at the museum. Participants will create a masterpiece in a manner similar to Baum's process. She'll lead aspiring artists through the museum's galleries to draw their own versions of exhibited works. Families will then cut out their favorite fragments of the drawings and reassemble them into a family collage.
The collaborative collage event begins at 10:30 a.m. Aug. 3 at the Elmhurst Art Museum, 150 Cottage Hill Ave.
Email email@example.com to register. The program is free with museum admission.
More Local News News
- Woman remembers father's life by traveling to volunteer at Wheaton's homeless veteran's shelter
- Windsor Park to hold holiday concert in Carol Stream
- Veteran actor to bring Christmas traditions to life at Historical Society event
- Lemont High School schedules make-up date for placement exam
- Moms who want stronger gun laws to hold vigil in Western Springs
- New device at McCook quarry could help explain Nov. 4 earthquake
- Longtime Westmont insurance agent remembered for class, service
- Lemont celebrates Hometown Holiday: 6 photos
- Lombard man, Villa Park gas station owner charged with felony sales tax fraud
- Deja Vu Rack of Lemont to close, cites Goodwill store as reason for decline in business