Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Driving under the influence charged
Richard C. Best, 40, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license suspended and unlawful display of a registration sticker at 11:05 p.m. July 9 in the 500 block of Roosevelt Road.
Unlawful possession of marijuana charged
• Earl A. Ritchie, 61, 259 Lorraine Road, Glen Ellyn, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, disorderly conduct, violation of bail bond and possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:14 p.m. July 7 in the 200 block of Lorraine Road.
• David Villa, 25, 4925 St. Paul Court, Hillside, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 2:32 a.m. July 10 at Budgetel Inn, 675 Roosevelt Road.
• Anthony M. Krause, 25, 136 Dolores St., Oswego, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 6:34 p.m. July 11 at Park Boulevard and Taft Avenue.
Disorderly conduct charged
Mark E. Washburn, 59, 16 N. Parkside Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with disorderly conduct and public intoxication at 6 p.m. July 8 at Budgetel Inn, 675 Roosevelt Road.
Public intoxication charged
Susan J. Luba, 56, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 11:26 p.m. July 11 at Jewel, 599 Roosevelt Road.
• A concrete bench was stolen between 8 and 10 p.m. July 8 in the 400 block of Pennsylvania Avenue.
• Seventy dollars were stolen from a gym locker between 3:45 and 6 p.m. July 9 at the B.R. Ryall YMCA, 49 Deicke Drive.
Criminal damage to property reported
A truck was damaged with a BB pellet between 12:01 a.m. July 10 and 5 p.m. July 11 at the village of Glen Ellyn Public Works Garage, 30 S. Lambert Road.
Larry D. Phillips, 26, 4643 S. Laramie Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding at 7:16 a.m. July 13 at Roosevelt Road and Royal Glen Drive.